Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 17083 Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

Movie-Brat

May 21st, 2021 - 8:45 P.M. 

Despite Casey managing to avoid the lasers fired at him by the Cybermen, he was not having the best of luck.

Upon whacking one of the Cybermen with a hockey stick, it broke it half upon impact much to his dismay and shock. Yes, dismay. 

"Yo, that was my favorite hockey stick!" Casey groaned in disappointment. 

In response, his jaw gets hit by one of the Cybermen. Despite being relieved it wasn't broken, the Cybermen still attempted to kill him. Casey rolled out of the way just as it tried to stomp on his face. At best, Casey managed to get two of the Cybermen to fire on each other much like how Splinter managed but like the rat, that tactic only worked once. 

But also unlike Splinter, a Cyberman managed to catch Casey by his neck with its right arm. The grip around his neck tightened more and more. Casey could feel he was losing air ever second, his neck bones crushed and blood no longer coursing through his body. As if the color was being drained from his body. 

But suddenly, with one chop out of nowhere, the arm of the Cyberman used to choke Casey Jones was severed entirely. 

Casey dropped to the floor, immediately forcing the discarded arm to release its grip. Both him and the Cyberman turned to the culprit; a man of Chinese descent in red and black. Casey looked stunned that he was able to make a dent on his opponent. 

The master of Kung Fu, Shang Chi, had arrived. 

Then like a quick of a flash, Shang Chi managed to literally punch a Cyberman's head off. The now headless body limped down to the ground. 

In response, the rest of the Cybermen fired. 

As he grabbed Casey's hand, Shang said, "Let's go!"

The two ran off with the Cybermen in hot pursuit as they marched through the streets with more and more Cybermen climbing out of the sewers. 

"Hey, wait a minute!" Casey protested. "How did you even beat up that thing when I couldn't?" 

"A lot of training and experience!" Shang Chi answered. 

Pressing a com link on his ear, he then said out, "I got Casey Jones!" 

------

"Good!" Natasha cried out. "Right. Tell her as soon as she does, regroup near the Purple Dragon headquarters and launch an assault on the Cybermen!"

"Got it, over and out!" Shang Chi responded. 

"One of my associates is getting to April O'Neil. We'll need all the help we can get." Natasha said to Leonardo. 

Earlier, Black Widow had begun calling for reinforcements from her upcoming associates and others, including Captain Jack Harkness. Leonardo insisted on Splinter, April and Casey be rescued while they were on it. 

Natasha was hesitant at first due to the crunched time of the impending Cybermen invasion underway but after much pleading from the turtles, she relented. She asked her associates to find certain allies of the Turtles, even managing to find Casey and April on her phone via SHIELD. Though of course, Splinter was the easiest description due to him being simply an overgrown rat. 

"Shang Chi already found Casey. They're heading over here as we speak." Black Widow added. 

Then she looked at Raphael and Michelangelo moving the bookshelf to block the elevator doors. 

"What are you doing?" She asked the two mutant turtles. 

"Just trying to buy us time until help arrives!" Michelangelo replied with a dorky smile. 

"I appreciate the effort." Black Widow said. "But these guys don't use doors unless it's from their own technology."

"Well we can't just sit around and wait!" Raphael complained angrily. "What do you expect us to do, lady? Wait for a solution to fall out of the sky?" 

Suddenly, an exploding flash of light appeared in the room. To everyone but Black Widow's shock, a man in an old timey war jacket appeared, armed with a laser gun and a briefcase. 

"Have no fear, the captain's here!" Captain Jack Harkness shouted with a smile. 

"Cutting it close there!" Natasha said, unimpressed with his entrance. 

"Cut me some slack!" He protested and he pointed to the briefcase. "I had to wait for these bad boys to come. Thank you, Fitz and Simmons."

"You hit on both of them, didn't you?" Black Widow said point blank, looking very unimpressed. 

"And got promptly kicked in the nuts by both of them." He nodded in embarrassment. 

"Just show us the briefcase." Black Widow said as she rolled her eyes and sighed. 

-------

Meanwhile at the antique shop, at the residence above was April O'Neil, who just closed shop for the night. Just unwinding in her apartment, wanting to relax, watch a bit of TV. But then, she heard a loud noise. 

Turning off the TV, she listened in for a closer hearing. It sounded like the marching of metal footsteps. She raced to the window to look for the source. 

In an alleyway, a manhole sewer cover had just opened and out of it came over forty Cybermen due to the increase of Purple Dragon members and bystanders they had kidnapped. 

She reacted with shock and confusion at the sight. But then soon turned to look of panic as one of the Cybermen looked up at the window, seeing April. Said Cyberman then motioned a split between twenty of them marching down New York to continue the invasion and twenty of them to go after April. 

April raced toward the front door to lock it. And then race toward her room. She could hear the Cybermen breaking into her antique shop, cringing they could have broken a few things but none of that mattered compared to her life being threatened. 

She found a case that contained her choice of weapon, a tantō sword. She had been insanely thankful of Splinter teaching her ninjutsu and had been perfecting her skills ever since, always training and never giving up. 

Finally, she heard the Cybermen marching up toward her apartment. 

Stepping out of her room, the weapon in tow. Ready for a fight. 

The doorknob jiggled for a second, until the door was literally ripped open and thrown away, completely discarded. 

Then the Cybermen marched in, forming a single row and their own laser weapons aimed at her, ready for the kill unless otherwise ordered. 

"Surrender and you will be converted to a higher purpose." Said the Cyberman before adding, "You will be free of the flawed aspects of humanity. Free of emotions. If you resist, you will be forced to or we will eradicate you."

"You used to be human?" April asked, shocked at the implications. 

"Correct." The Cyberman simply responded.  

"Thanks but no thanks." April responded with disgust in her tone. "I'm going to have to pass on your sales pitch. And I rather like my emotions."

"Then you leave us no choice." The Cyberman now readied the laser weapon. 

"Come and get me then!" April shouted as she brought the sword forward, ready to fight. 

"Kill her!" The Cyberman ordered. 

With that, April charged at the Cybermen, just as they began to fire at her. 

-----------

Next fight in the arc has begun and this time, April O'Neil is taking on the Cybermen! 

As always, the Cybermen for the most part are indestructible unless something harder hits them so, human weaponry makes that impossible unless you're Shang Chi. 

April O'Neil of course is from the 2003 incarnation of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and at this point, she received a decent amount of training from Splinter and got her own ninja weapon. 

I am not familiar with the cybermen and the only April O'Neil version I know well is the yellow jumpsuit wearing reporter from the 80s. I am guessing even if this version has had some training from Splinter she is still in a bad spot if the cybermen were too much for Casey Jones.

• Like 1