Slot: The Team's Medic
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hush at this Wiki
Official Site: D.C Comics

Battle Terrain
Medical Challenge: Bedside Manner

Bones may be crotchety, but he shows bedside manner.

hush does have a dual identity for a while, so he might be able to fake it.

Um kinda a bad draw for Hush here. I guess he could fake being sincere and kindhearted for a bit, but if his patient is perceptive enough I think eventually Hush will be figured out and then his true persona will come out.

Besides if he comes to work in that mummy wrapped face and trench coat then I doubt even his best act will win the patient over.

4 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Um kinda a bad draw for Hush here. I guess he could fake being sincere and kindhearted for a bit, but if his patient is perceptive enough I think eventually Hush will be figured out and then his true persona will come out.

Besides if he comes to work in that mummy wrapped face and trench coat then I doubt even his best act will win the patient over.

I'm going to disagree here. While Hush is a bit of a mummy man, he's also charismatic enough to fool Bruce Wayne into thinking he was his friend for a prolonged period of time in the original Hush run. If he can fool the most paranoid, careful, and perceptive man into thinking that they're friends, he should have no trouble fooling a patient into thinking he's on their side. And again, I must emphasize, he is a world renown surgeon. If he has no evil plan in motion, and his goal is just treating someone, he will do it, and he'll do it well. He wouldn't be a world-renowned surgeon if he had really bad bedside manner, and we see his charisma when he fools Bruce Wayne.

If Bones were a really compassionate, friendly, and genuine doctor, I would agree Hush loses here, but because he's also crochety and can be very abrasive, I think Hush's poker face would be better than Bones' belligerent honesty 

If we’re taking Thomas Elliot as the surgeon, then I think he has a pretty good chance. He’s one of the best surgeons in the world and has fooled most people into thinking he’s a wonderful guy. If Hush has to show up in bandages, then that is going to be more difficult for him.

I know Bones is grumpy. That’s about all I know of Bones.

With making people feel comfortable, I would probably go with Hush. He was a very deceptive and was able to trick Batman for a while. I think as it has been pointed out,Bones it grumpy. While a great surgeon and I would say even better than Hush, he would just be too grump around a patient in my opinion to make them feel comfortable