Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sir John Falstaff at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Heh. This is interesting too me.

Yes, Falstaff is a fat dude, and is pretty out of his element here, but he is also a knight and a decent tactician in his own right.

When he isn't ranting about the little things of life, John is on the battlefield with Henry and the other fighters, either facing off against an enemy army, or planning a strategy for an attack with the others.

In spite of his disposition and proclivity to lean towards the absurd, the man knows what he does, and can act when he needs to, to be reliable in his own right.

Placed here, he would fare okay in some ways, as he knows how to hold to defensible areas, and avoid danger, as he often had to do so in war against enemy armies, and while he may not know of what dinosaurs are or how they operate, he does know how to survive and how to avoid getting killed most of the time based on his track record as a knight.

So, with that point aside, it becomes all the more apparent that although he may not know of all the specifics of Isla Nublar, and while he will be a bit of a liability due to his weight and his nature as an individual, he can if he is able to hold his own and due so for a period of time if he had to, thus I'm actually liking his chances here in some way.

3 hours ago, Z451 said:

Heh. This is interesting too me.

Yes, Falstaff is a fat dude, and is pretty out of his element here, but he is also a knight and a decent tactician in his own right.

When he isn't ranting about the little things of life, John is on the battlefield with Henry and the other fighters, either facing off against an enemy army, or planning a strategy for an attack with the others.

In spite of his disposition and proclivity to lean towards the absurd, the man knows what he does, and can act when he needs to, to be reliable in his own right.

Placed here, he would fare okay in some ways, as he knows how to hold to defensible areas, and avoid danger, as he often had to do so in war against enemy armies, and while he may not know of what dinosaurs are or how they operate, he does know how to survive and how to avoid getting killed most of the time based on his track record as a knight.

So, with that point aside, it becomes all the more apparent that although he may not know of all the specifics of Isla Nublar, and while he will be a bit of a liability due to his weight and his nature as an individual, he can if he is able to hold his own and due so for a period of time if he had to, thus I'm actually liking his chances here in some way.

Are we sure his battlefield feats are legit though? It's been some time since I've seen a production of 'Merry wives of Windsor' or 'Henry V'where Falstaff dies of a broken heart pretty much.  Falstaff is a guy who would embellish things, or have others embellish for him. Yes he's a knight, but even in the middleages there were knights that weren't really on the battlefield.

Also if a wizard can't beat the other island full of dinos I don't see how a rotund knight will fare much better.  

• Like 1