Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Daredevil at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: vs. Stormtroopers!

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

If they're in character, would Daredevil kill Tarkin? I might be misremembering but I'm pretty sure he's pretty against killing. I don't doubt he could do it, physically, but would he?

Eh for the sake of the match I think we should at least assume that’s his mindset at the start of the match. While generally yes he is against killing, I think they were at least a couple of comics where he did decide to abandon his code and start killing his enemies.

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

If they're in character, would Daredevil kill Tarkin? I might be misremembering but I'm pretty sure he's pretty against killing. I don't doubt he could do it, physically, but would he?

As far as I can find, he has killed a few people but is generally against it. For example, he shoots down a helicopter in Born Again with the pilot inside, and doesn't seem too torn up about it. However, he is pretty moral for the most part, and most other examples are incidental or an accident. There are plenty of What IF storylines where he does kill. The best argument I can make that he would kill here is that Tarkin is not in any way innocent and is/will be responsible for the deaths of billions of people with the Death Star, etc. 

I'll need to research Jinx, but I assume Daredevil's radar sense and agility are massive advantages here. He usually is able to tangle with Spider-Man so his agility and maneuverability are in that tier.

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Eh for the sake of the match I think we should at least assume that’s his mindset at the start of the match. While generally yes he is against killing, I think they were at least a couple of comics where he did decide to abandon his code and start killing his enemies.

Fox pointed out that members of the Bat Family would struggle with killing in the matches, so I think a character's morality matters here.

1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

Jinx can and would do this. DD can do it better but probably won't. As far as the parameters of the match, Jinx should get the vote.

Don’t think this is definitive, DD has killed when lives were at stake. If this is following Rogue One then killing Tarkin definitely would motivate Murdoch to eliminate him.