Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Match 17002 Shang-Chi vs. The Shredder (2003)

Movie-Brat

"How the hell did I even get here?" The Master of Kung Fu asked himself. 

A question he asked himself after an hour of fighting men in black suits and masks, belonging to the Foot Clan. 

He had just committed a sneak attack when members of the Foot Clan foolishly checked a now arrived seemingly empty elevator. Except, they failed to notice Shang Chi himself was hanging onto the ceiling. That was when he made his move, knocking them down foot first which even for him, was relatively easy. 

He recalled a mere two hours ago, what was just a simple quiet night, turned into the complicated one. Sister Dagger and Brother Sabre were off on their own doing who knows what. But he just needed to relax, residing in New York for a while. 

While jogging along, Shang Chi heard an odd ruckus. It was ironically, across from Stark Tower. He remembered Tony Stark aka Iron Man, was elsewhere. Mainly in space but somehow, the security in the building was deactivated. 

Stealthily, Shang hid behind a large street pole, he saw broken windows and four unknown figures talking about. They had their backs turned and he could strike now. And so he did. 

To his surprise however, they were four anthropomorphic turtles with multi colored headbands and ninja weapons. Which was not what he expected but rolled with it. 

The Turtles themselves did not see him coming. The blue one, who he came to know as Leonardo, was Shang Chi's most formidable. His martial arts skills were different from what Shang had been taught but just as quick but Shang m had the advantage of being a quick learner as he countered the moves, even disarming him.

The purple one, Donatello, attempted to strike him with the bo staff, not only did the turtle miss but Shang grabbed it mid strike and forcibly hit the end of it right into the turtle's face. 

The red one, Raphael, came at Shang Chi in anger, which the Master of Kung Fu used to his advantage. He leapt onto Raphael's head like stepping on a rock and flipped to the other side. Just as Raphael turned to face him, Shang Chi quickly punched him in the face and threw him into Leonardo with immense strength. 

Then came the orange one, Michelangelo. Swinging the nunchucks, he attempted to strike down Shang Chi but missed. Instead, Shang Chi stomped on Michelangelo's foot, grabbed his bottom jaw and threw toward one of the unbroken glass windows where it shattered upon impact. 

Leonardo lunged at him again, only this time, Shang grabbed the discarded sai and the weapons clashed.

"We're not your enemy!" He remembered Leonardo said to him. 

"Who is?" Shang Chi asked. 

As if someone decided to answer him, the ninjas from the Foot Clan came for the turtles. He realized his mistake threw the sai back to Raphael. He and Leonardo charged at the ninjas and back to back, managed to make shortwork of them before they made their retreat. 

Shang apologized to the turtles afterwards, taking responsibility for accusing them of wrongdoing. Raphael aside, the Ninja Turtles accepted his apology. Shang could tell Raphael did not like being bested. 

The Turtles agreed (in the case of Raphael, under protest) to let Shang Chi help them. They explained everything as to not only what was going on but who were they after. It had turned out to be the Foot Clan, led by the Shredder. He was bemused certain aspects such as Oruku Sakai being a small alien from outer space but then reminded himself he had seen weirder. And sounded an awful lot like The Hand. 

It became apparent to them the Shredder had wanted something from Stark Tower. Shang Chi and Donatello immediately deduced he could be after Iron Man armor and technology. 

And then suddenly, they heard another ruckus. The five rushed out to see a helicopter at the top of the building. Someone had blasted open the top floor and a familiar figure stepped in. 

"Shredder!" Shang heard Leonardo growl. 

"You're not going anywhere, turtles!" The five heard a voice from behind. 

They turn to see Hun and a new army of Foot Ninjas, either human or robotic. As well as Hun, leader of the Purple Dragons. 

"I'll handle Shredder." Shang Chi said as he stepped forward in front of the four turtles. 

"No!" Leonardo protested. "We can't let you do that! He's too dangerous to take on alone!" 

"Not to be arrogant but he hasn't met me." Shang Chi simply replied. "Besides, if he's that tough, I can stall for you four to come help me." 

Leonardo reluctantly nodded and said, "Alright. We'll come if he gives you trouble!"

Shang nodded back in respect, just as both factions charged. While the turtles fought back against the Foot Ninjas normally, Shang Chi fought them off with much speed and precision. From simple knock outs to even using a Foot Tech Ninja as a shield. 

But then came Hun. 

"You won't win this, little man-!" Hun was quickly cut off as Shang Chi literally made his strike against the man's gut, hard enough to get him on his knees and double in pain. 

"You can stop talking, big man." Shang Chi sardonically quipped right before he kicked Hun in the groin which increased his pain. Shang did not like the implied racism as he entered the elevator after walking on top of Hun as if he were a small bridge. 

As the elevator doors closed, Michelangelo whistled, "That guy is good!" 

-------

As he waited for the top floor, Shang had to endure listening to AC/DC's Shoot To Thrill as elevator music. 

"You and your music choices, Stark!" He groaned. 

-------

And that was how it started. And now, Shang Chi had just finished finishing off the last of the Foot Ninjas. 

"Retreat!" A Foot Ninja shouted, right before Shang had threw another Foot Ninja onto him. 

He looked at the surrounding unconscious bodies or some cases, ones doubling in pain from each impact. All that was left was the one figure standing in front of him; the Shredder. The leader. In all his sharp armored glory. 

"Impressive. Most impressive." The Shredder said. 

"Really?" Shang raised an eyebrow, not really expecting his new enemy to make a compliment. 

"You are impressive, make no mistake." Said the Shredder. "But your skills will not be a match for mine."

"I don't know, I get the impression you get your ass handed by four turtles on a daily basis." Shang replied before adding, "Not to mention, your true form is a small alien creature. Big words coming from the likes of you."

The Shredder clinched his fist in anger for the insults. 

"I will cut off your tongue first for that!" The Shredder growled. 

"Care to try?" Shang said with utter calm yet confidence in his voice as he went into a fighting stance. 

With a growl in anger, the Shredder charged at his new opponent. While Shang Chi was ready for every move his enemy would dish out. 

-------

In honor of Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings being released today, I decided to make a fight dedicated to all about Shang Chi, the Master of Kung Fu! And I'm so excited about it, I heard it's so great! 

Anyway, the objective is if Shang Chi can beat the Shredder in one and one battle. Shang Chi has his martial skills and his strength and speed at full potential. Shredder likewise has his martial arts skills as well. 

Well, the only thing as far as I know about Utrom Shredder is that he's one of the more interesting and unique versions of the Shredder that there is. And right along with IDW Shedder, he's one of the more older versions of the Shredder to where he's got centuries of experience and amassed skills to where he stands head and shoulders above most incarnations of the Shredder-- and given that his human form is really an exo-suit which serves as both a means of getting around and armor-- and if we count Turtles Forever where he has taken some of 1987's Krang tech to enhance his exo-suit to where he can generate weapons from his exo-suit... He might have a decent chance.

But Shang-Chi.... Oh boy... Shang-Chi is someone who is on a level to where he can spar and hold his own against Iron Fist, and even taught Spider-Man the Way of the Spider martial art. His level of skill is so high to where he is considered one of the best martial artist in the Marvel Universe.

In my honest opinion... If Utrom Shredder or Ch'rell is going to win this, he is going to have to employ every dirty trick which he knows, every ounce of ninjutsu which he has mastered over his centuries of ruling over the Foot in the 2003 TMNT Universe. He might be able to pull off a win here... and I will vote for him on a measure of good faith.

But you should've gone with Demon Shredder. Would've been better a match in my mind.

1 minute ago, RakaiThwei said:

Well, the only thing as far as I know about Utrom Shredder is that he's one of the more interesting and unique versions of the Shredder that there is. And right along with IDW Shedder, he's one of the more older versions of the Shredder to where he's got centuries of experience and amassed skills to where he stands head and shoulders above most incarnations of the Shredder-- and given that his human form is really an exo-suit which serves as both a means of getting around and armor-- and if we count Turtles Forever where he has taken some of 1987's Krang tech to enhance his exo-suit to where he can generate weapons from his exo-suit... He might have a decent chance.

But Shang-Chi.... Oh boy... Shang-Chi is someone who is on a level to where he can spar and hold his own against Iron Fist, and even taught Spider-Man the Way of the Spider martial art. His level of skill is so high to where he is considered one of the best martial artist in the Marvel Universe.

In my honest opinion... If Utrom Shredder or Ch'rell is going to win this, he is going to have to employ every dirty trick which he knows, every ounce of ninjutsu which he has mastered over his centuries of ruling over the Foot in the 2003 TMNT Universe. He might be able to pull off a win here... and I will vote for him on a measure of good faith.

But you should've gone with Demon Shredder. Would've been better a match in my mind.

Exo suit is likely in trouble though. Because Shang Chi has no problem taking down anything robotic. E-SVdyQXIAEkUxk?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, Movie-Brat said:

He's too powerful. I'm not even sure if I can do justice to that set up. I made the Ultrom Shredder fight based on that panel. 

I don't know too much about the 2003 TMNT series as I only watched one season of it. I'm not too familiar with the feats of Utrom Shredder aside from what he has done in the few episodes of season one I watched of 2003 TMNT and Turtles Forever.

If this is Utrom Shredder around Turtles Forever, then he has more than a solid chance since he's stolen tech from 1987 Krang and can enlarge himself to Kaiju size and can have his exo-suit create weapons. It took the upgraded Technodrome to destroy that exo-suit.

4 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

I don't know too much about the 2003 TMNT series as I only watched one season of it. I'm not too familiar with the feats of Utrom Shredder aside from what he has done in the few episodes of season one I watched of 2003 TMNT and Turtles Forever.

If this is Utrom Shredder around Turtles Forever, then he has more than a solid chance since he's stolen tech from 1987 Krang and can enlarge himself to Kaiju size and can have his exo-suit create weapons. It took the upgraded Technodrome to destroy that exo-suit.

Oh no, this is before that movie. I'm thinking, season two or three in this instance. 

Just now, Movie-Brat said:

Oh no, this is before that movie. I'm thinking, season two or three in this instance. 

Yeah... then Demon Shredder would've been a better opponent. Or Cyber Shredder from the Fast Forward series.

2 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Yeah... then Demon Shredder would've been a better opponent. Or Cyber Shredder from the Fast Forward series.

As I pointed out though, Shang Chi has no problem taking on machines. Although, I do remember he has survived Ares, beaten him and even disarmed magical users now that I remember. 

2 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

As I pointed out though, Shang Chi has no problem taking on machines. Although, I do remember he has survived Ares, beaten him and even disarmed magical users now that I remember. 

I am not aware of the feats of Cyber Shredder. Demon Shredder, I only know of a few things which he can do such as beating down the Silver Sentry, a Superman expie, and giving the Turtles so much trouble to the point where they needed Chi Powers and Magic weapons to even have a smidgen of a chance against him and it wasn't until the Astral Form of Hamato Yoshi manifested and vanquished his power and essence.

Again, I am not too familiar with the 2003 TMNT series, and most of what I know is from reading on the Wiki and seeing some clips.

Just now, RakaiThwei said:

I am not aware of the feats of Cyber Shredder. Demon Shredder, I only know of a few things which he can do such as beating down the Silver Sentry, a Superman expie, and giving the Turtles so much trouble to the point where they needed Chi Powers and Magic weapons to even have a smidgen of a chance against him and it wasn't until the Astral Form of Hamato Yoshi manifested and vanquished his power and essence.

Again, I am not too familiar with the 2003 TMNT series, and most of what I know is from reading on the Wiki and seeing some clips.

Fair point. I'm just Shang Chi's greatest feats as to why he would give Utrom Shredder trouble. At least besides, how I wrote Shang Chi insulting him.  

I personally believe that this is a great match and an amazingly written one at that. Good job Movie-Brat!

Utrom Shredder was certainly a beast, he’s stood mano y mano against Splinter, Leo, Raph, and the other Turtles several times throughout the series and he’s actually had more wins then loses against them if you add them all together. So while I think a matchup between him and Shang-Chi would be very close and honestly could go either way on any given day, I think ultimately Shang-Chi would take this due to being a more disciplined, determination, and greater physicals when scaled to who he’s fought against.

@RakaiThwei why do you think Tengu Shredder would be a better matchup? Tengu is a reality warper whose strength and magic is clearly superhuman, while Shang-Chi is more of a street level character.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I personally believe that this is a great match and an amazingly written one at that. Good job Movie-Brat!

Utrom Shredder was certainly a beast, he’s stood mano y mano against Splinter, Leo, Raph, and the other Turtles several times throughout the series and he’s actually had more wins then loses against them if you add them all together. So while I think a matchup between him and Shang-Chi would be very close and honestly could go either way on any given day, I think ultimately Shang-Chi would take this due to being a more disciplined, determination, and greater physicals when scaled to who he’s fought against.

@RakaiThwei

Thoughts on that image of Shang Chi I posted by the way? Because that's why I decided on this fight.