Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

11:2 - Elektra vs. Lady Shiva

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 2

Elektra

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Elektra at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Lady Shiva

Slot: The Team's Ninja
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lady Shiva at this Wiki
Official Site: D.C Comics

Battle Terrain
Ninja Challenge: vs. Zombies!

Eh, Shiva always struck me as much more of a fighter than a ninja. I doubt she'd be really down for more ninja-esque missions such as those that involve espionage. 

Elektra, though, is actually a highly-trained kunoichi, so I think she'd be more likely to do the field work required to see what the Hive was up to and maybe even find a way to shut it down.  

4 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Eh, Shiva always struck me as much more of a fighter than a ninja. I doubt she'd be really down for more ninja-esque missions such as those that involve espionage. 

Elektra, though, is actually a highly-trained kunoichi, so I think she'd be more likely to do the field work required to see what the Hive was up to and maybe even find a way to shut it down.  

The people in Resident Evil aren't ninjas, and they manage. Lady Shiva is far more skilled and competent than they are, and she should be able to succeed without too much trouble even if she does have to just fight her way through. She's such a skilled martial artist she could probably survive anything RE could throw at her. Also, Lady Shiva regularly does the Batman disappearing thing if memory serves, and is generally considered a master of stealth

Not sure how much this is worth, but in the DCeased runs(DC's take on doing zombies) Shiva ended up surviving a long while into the apocalypse there sooooo...I'm leaning towards her here.

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The people in Resident Evil aren't ninjas, and they manage. Lady Shiva is far more skilled and competent than they are, and she should be able to succeed without too much trouble even if she does have to just fight her way through. She's such a skilled martial artist she could probably survive anything RE could throw at her. Also, Lady Shiva regularly does the Batman disappearing thing if memory serves, and is generally considered a master of stealth

Heh, don't the bulk of the people in the film either get killed outright by the Hive's traps or creatures, or get zombified by the T-Virus? 

Elektra has ways to get around or through these obstacles that Shiva doesn't. She can "throw" her mind into others to keep track of them (which would be helpful in discovering where the zombies are so she knows where she would confront them or even avoid them altogether) or distract them with a "ninja mind scramble".

She can also break into a S.H.I.E.L.D. base (which pretty likely has better defenses than the Hive) with ease.

16 minutes ago, C.T. said:

We do not speak of the films

'Twasn't me. 

For those still unconvinced of Elektra's stealth, here you go.

Most Resident Evil protagonists aren't about sneaking as much as intelligently rationing resources and knowing when to outmanuever zombies. A lot of melee encounters are going to happen. With that in mind, I'm leaning Sheeva as the one generally better equipped to handle zombies. If it's more crowd control zombie encounters, then I still think Sheeva would handle that a little better. Not as familiar on Elektra's current feats so I can be swayed. 

On 9/2/2021 at 5:30 PM, Magnamax said:

Most Resident Evil protagonists aren't about sneaking as much as intelligently rationing resources and knowing when to outmanuever zombies. A lot of melee encounters are going to happen. With that in mind, I'm leaning Sheeva as the one generally better equipped to handle zombies. If it's more crowd control zombie encounters, then I still think Sheeva would handle that a little better. Not as familiar on Elektra's current feats so I can be swayed. 

I'm probably too late to post a good argument at this point, but Elektra has beaten an impressive amount of major foes in her own right, such as Taskmaster, Bullseye several times, and Silver Samurai. So, much like Shiva, she's probably not sweating a few zombies. 

Speaking of outmaneuvering the zombies, Elektra could likely do so better than Shiva, with her notable skill in stealth and other tricks, and could probably even reach and confront the Red Queen because she'd be more likely to evade the various dangers than Shiva, who'd more likely would stick around and fight instead.