Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16937 Nasty Boys vs. Royal Flush Gang

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Al Rossi: Helloooooo, fight fans!  Al Rossi and Andel Sanap back with you at TCC Arena for a great match up!  Two teams of henchmen for hire going head-to-head.  The Nasty Boys: Gorgeous George, Ruckus, Slab, Hairbag, and Vertigo, taking on the Royal Flush Gang! 

Andel Sanap: Two teams of very unpleasant individuals, Al.  And dangerous, as well.  I’m not sure if it’s wise to allow both Vertigo and Ace to be in the battle terrain at the same time.  Their powers could be particularly hazardous to the fans in attendance. 

Al Rossi: Relax, Andel, that’s why we have the protective field up for this fight.  It will counteract any effects of Ace’s powers of perception and Vertigo’s equilibrium based attacks.  Let’s send it down to Philippa. 

Philippa Forrester: Hey, guys!  Um, I was hoping to get a word with the Royal Flush Gang but they have refused to let me in their locker room.  I’ll try again.  Hello?  King? Queen?  It’s Philippa. 

Queen: What do you want? 

Philippa Forrester: I’m sorry to interrupt.  I know you are getting ready for the fight, but I was wondering if you had time for some questions? 

King: Questions?  Ha!  Back off, lady.  The only question that you need to be asking is do we beat the Nasty Boys in 5 minutes or will they just surrender before the fight even starts! 

10: Yeah!  We’ll wreck those creeps! 

Queen: So why don’t you just go be ugly somewhere else?  We want to be alone for…

Ruckus: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 

Queen: Ahhhhhh!!  Umph! 

Gorgeous George: Ha ha!  Good one, Ruckus! 

Ruckus: Anytime, George! 

Jack: Look what you did our dressing room?!  

Queen: Never mind the room!  Look what his voice did to my hair!! 

King: You guys want to play?!  Take this!! 

Slab: Hey!  Watch it with the fire balls! 

Philippa Forrester: Um, security? 

Andel Sanap: What’s going on?  What’s happened to the feed? 

Al Rossi: Sorry, Andel, but I’ve been notified that we are getting a message from TCC rep Maximillion Pegasus. 

Andel Sanap: But we don’t have time for an announcement!  What about Philippa?  The Nastys and the Gang look about ready to start fighting right now! 

Al Rossi: Hey, I don’t make the rules, buddy.  Here is TCC representative, Maximillion Pegasus. 

Maximillion Pegasus: Hello, boys and girls.  Hope everyone’s excited for today’s fight.  Don’t worry.  The Nasty Boys and the Royal Flush Gang will be out in just a moment.  But I’m here to announce what’s coming next to TCC Arena!  You fans are going to behold the latest innovation from the Transdimensional Combat Commission!  Because next time the TCC brings you action, it won’t be just two fighters.  It won’t be two teams.  Oh no, no.  It will be THIRTY competitors in an over the top rope battle royal!  That’s right, 30 ladies from across the multiverses will compete against each other for dominance.  But that’s not all.  In this battle, if you eliminate someone, you will be given their powers, abilities, and weapons to continue in the fight.  Whoever is the last woman standing, will be able to choose one of these powers to be able to use whenever they compete in TCC sanctioned matches.  So don’t wait!  Get in contact with the TCC to sign up for a slot.  See you next time, fight fans!  Hahaha! 

Al Rossi: Unbelievable!  Another Pegasus announcement, another bombshell! 

Andel Sanap: I don’t understand!  All these announcements, these stipulations.  Something has definitely changed with the TCC lately. 

Al Rossi: Hey, if it’s gets us a fight like this, it can’t be all bad!  30 women battle royal!  And we still have 5v5 tonight!  Take it away, Justin! 

Justin Roberts: Good evening, TCC Arena.  The following contest is a 5v5 elimination match.  Eliminations occur by knockout or submission.  The team that eliminates all 5 of their opponents first, wins.  Introducing first, they are Gorgeous George, Ruckus, Slab, Hairbag, and Vertigo: THE NAAAAAAASTY BOOOOOOOOYS!! 

Andel Sanap: Riding in on George’s tar like body to the battle terrain.  With Slab and Hairbag, the Nasty Boys may have a strength advantage. 

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, they are 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace: THE ROOOOOOOOOOOYAL FLUSH GAAAAAAAAAANG!! 

Al Rossi: Nice entrance with those flying playing cards.  Of course they won’t be allowed to use them in the fight.  The battle terrain is formatting itself into the Lakewood Shopping Center map, three floors of stores full of plunder for these two teams to use.  Here’s the official! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

Andel Sanap: Vertigo runs in and points at Ace!  Ace locks her with that blank stare! 

Al Rossi: Neither one is budging.  I guess the Nastys wanted to get Ace and her perception warping powers out of the fight early, but it seems that now she and Vertigo are gridlocked.  But here comes the rest of the Gang! 

Andel Sanap: 10 charges into Slab and smashes him into the food court while Queen uses her magnetic abilities to throw chairs and tables at Hairbag! 

Al Rossi: Ruckus gives another sonic scream that sends King scrambling for cover to start blasting!  Meanwhile we got George and Jack getting all tangled up with each other.  Who’s going to come on top?  And what about this battle royal?  Stay tuned to us for more info! 

OK:

Both teams are at full strength.  Ace can just affect perception, she doesn’t have any reality warping powers yet.  They are in a three story mall.  Whichever team takes out all 5 members of the opposition first, wins. 

Game On! 

#WhoAreThe8?

Good set-up, broadway. Been a while since either team's been in a match. 

I think you're right in that Ace and Vertigo would essentially cancel each other out. Gorgeous George and Jack would also be going at it for awhile if given a chance.  

They probably won't get that chance, though, as King, Queen, and Ten would wipe the floor with the Nasty Boys by themselves, then help Ace finish off Vertigo. In fact, I think King, Queen, and Ten could each solo the physical parts of this match-up. 

On 8/20/2021 at 8:32 PM, leroypowell3 said:

I can't believe it never occured to me that the Nasty Boys were actually comic characters.

Yeah, the Nasty Boys debuted in the comics only like a year before they showed up on X-Men: tAS. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.40 - DSkillz
3.70 - leroypowell3

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.10 Total Combined Score
12.10 / 3 = 4.03 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Nasty Boys: 0
Royal Flush Gang: 4

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Al Rossi: And we’re back, folks!  This fight appears to have stayed in the food court, or what is left of the food court by now.  10 has battered Slab to a pulp and is now going after Hairbag!  Queen uses her powers to wrap up Hairbag’s arms and legs in guard rails, and don’t look now! 

10: Lights out, trash bag! 

Hairbag: My name is Hairb-umph! 

Andel Sanap: Hard to speak with a mouth full of fist, Andel.  Now that he’s unconscious, and all wrapped up, Queen’s holding him suspended in the air!  She’s looking at Jack, still tangled up in George! 

Queen: Jack!  Out of the way!  Now! 

Al Rossi: She launches Hairbag like a furry missile!  Jack slides out from George just in time to avoid the collision of the oncoming Hairbag! 

Jack: Ha!  Man, are these guys losers or what? 

Ruckus: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 

Andel Sanap: The sonic scream of Ruckus sends the Gang flying into the wall!  But King leaps out from the rubble he was hiding behind and fires! 

King: Shut up, clown!  Bow down to the king! 

Al Rossi: Three quick blasts and down goes Ruckus! 

Andel Sanap: But that still leaves us with Ace and Vertigo.  They have stood in the middle of all this chaos, not moving or even blinking.  The official is checking on both, wearing some special goggles to keep from getting caught in their powers.  And now he’s signaling the time keepers! 

Referee: Winners: The Royal Flush Gang! 

Al Rossi: A quick victory for the gang, Andel.  I guess now we just have to look forward to this battle royal that Pegasus was…Wait a minute!  What’s happening to the force field around the battle terrain?! 

Andel Sanap: By the Force!  It’s retracting!  That field is the only thing keeping Vertigo and Ace’s powers from affecting the audience! 

Al Rossi: Now Ace’s face is being projected on the main screen!  Ladies and gentlemen, there appears to have been a terrible malfunction!  We are still protected by the force field around the announcer’s booth, but the arena has fallen into chaos!  Fans are in agony from Vertigo’s powers or being put into catatonic states by Ace’s!  Folks, we have to go!  This is Al Rossi and Andel Sanap saying good night!  Control Room!  Get the screen back up!  Get Mercy out there!  Hurry! 

7: You parasite!  You are endangering our creation by pulling that trick! 

1: Hold your tongue, human.  The game was dull.  It needed something memorable. 

8: I like it!  That kind of aggression is something I can appreciate in a business partner! 

4: Just as long as your little prank doesn’t make us lose our audience for your battle royal. 

5: Everything is prepared.  These 30 females will be summoned across time and space.  They will be great sport for my game! 

6: You mean ‘our’ game.  Just make sure they are ready.   

5: Bah!  I will not be questioned by demons and goblins!  I am a Lord of Time! 

3: This is a joint venture.  None of you better forget that.  No matter our wealth or our kingdoms, we will decide the fate of the TCC. 

#WhoAreThe8?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...