Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16918 Elektra vs. Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Twogunkid

“You are all going to die.” The Beast threw out a slew of grenades, despite his experience here he was being bested by two young women who were equally preoccupied with killing each other.  

“And you talk too much,” Rally aimed at the Beast and let fly four shots. One landing squarely in each of his limbs. Rally rolled behind a mailbox. May’s obsession with explosives had left Rally with a good sense of how to survive them. 

The grenades detonated tossing up clouds of smoke and hurling the Beast into a wall. He was out cold between four shots and his own explosives. His body left a bloody pulp from all the punishment he took, yet he still lived. Rally heard him sputter a cough as she exchanged her spent magazine for a new one.

Rally looked around, Elektra surely would take this opportunity to attack her… unless… 

“The Australium!” Rally exclaimed. Sure enough, the container and the assassin were both gone.

“Well this makes the second KGB Agent I’ve gotten to collect a bounty on. I need to find a payphone.” Rally wondered how Batman would take her failure here.  Still, she had taken KGBeast alive despite this. 

A figure from the shadows, departed silently pursuing Elektra who had left with the container in the confusion. 

“So, Batman, you survived yet another trap.” Scaramanga had noted Batman had evaded all of his counters, but he was still going exactly where Scaramanga wanted him. It would be a clean shot. A perfect line right in front of Arkham’s worst. Not only would the kill be clean, but it would have an audience.” 

“Scaramanga, Batman just disappeared from the cameras, they’ve all gone dark!” Olivia Mann tried desperately to restore the Arkham systems. The lights then went out in her control room. “He’s here! With me!” The nine year old panicked and activated all her robots in the asylum. 

“Mann no!” Scaramanga watched in horror as her mindless automatons blundered into Scarmanga’s traps. “You idiot! Now Batman has nothing to stall him!” Scaramaga put down the radio and placed both hands on his assembled golden gun. He handled his gold plated revolver. He would have defense in depth. He even had his poisoned bullets ready for the Dark Knight.”

“It takes a big man Scaramanga to yell at a nine year old for being scared of the dark.” Scaramanga turned and fired on the Dark Knight only to hear a shattering of glass as the mirror he fired upon shattered.

“Of course relying on a nine year old for your intelligence was your first mistake.” Scarmanga drew his revolver and fired at the Caped Crusader only for another mirror to shatter. “Your next was choosing Arkham to fight me.” Another shot, another mirror. “I’ve been in and out of here with criminals constantly for the better part of years.” Another mirror shattered. “I know it like my own Batcave.” A fourth and fifth followed. “I was disarmed and surrounded by my enemies here and still defeated them all,” a sixth and seventh, and Scarmanga was down to his poisoned pistol only. “You brought me to the best place for me to acquire plentiful cheap theatrics, and thought you had me trapped. Scaramanga gasped as he felt a strong hand grip his shoulder. Within a second the assassin had been flipped and tossed on the ground and the moment the strong impact resonated, Scaramanga screamed in pain. 

“Now then, you and I…” Batman stopped, Scaramanga had not stopped screaming. His body seemed to be crumbling into a green goo. Batman scooped a vial. He would need to analyze this, but first.

Olivia Mann kept her eyes in her arms. It wasn’t fair. Her father was gone and her robots had failed and the assassin Ra’s had leant her was no good at all.  “Miss Mann, you are going to answer some questions for me.” Olivia sniffled.

“Alright,” she said sulkily. “I just really miss my Daddy.” A child missing their parents was something Batman could empathize with. “Ra’s said he could bring Daddy back. All I had to do was help him find more Australium. He showed me by bringing Scarmanga back.”

Nth metal, Kryptonite, and more, but Batman had never heard of Australium. “How did he bring Scaramanga back?” 

Olivia sniffled again. “He took what Australium was left in Daddy’s Life Extender machine and poured it and a chunk of bone into a green chemical bath. It then made a big explosion! He was all crumbly, but Mr. A Ghul said that he would need lots of Australium to make it really work.”

“And where would he get Australium?”

“From the blood of Australians of course” The fact that she had so casually mentioned murder reminded Bruce how twisted this little girl was.

“Where can I find Ra’s?” Batman needed to find and neutralize Ra’s before whatever twisted scheme of his came to fruition.

“Scaramanga knew that.”

“Of course he did. Ra’s cannot be trusted. He will not bring back your father unless it benefits him. Anything you can remember will be useful.” The nine year old began to tear up again.

“She may not have anything for your Batman, but I might.” Oracle chimed in. “That British Agent and Catwoman tried to stop an assassination at the Gotham Museum. Tried, being the operative word. KGBeast and Elektra Natchios took out Saxton Hale, CEO of Mann Co. and Australia’s richest man. Couple with Tim finding that the Lion’s Eye Diamond is not gold and I think we can conclude one thing. It was Australium. The chemical bombs at Gray Gravel Co. fit Ra’s MO as well. That Lion’s Eye Diamond Selina has is probably Ra’s’s next target.”

“Copy that Oracle. I’ll be in touch. I have a tiny perp to take to Gotham station, and an agent to talk to. See if you can have anyone pursue KGBeast and Elektra.”

“I’ve got two of my best on it already. Rally Vincent already took down KGBeast, and Batgirl is stalking Elektra.”

“Have Robin make sure KGBeast gets delivered and send Nightwing to help Batgirl.” Batgirl motioned for Olivia to follow him to the Batmobile.

Her stalker was good. Good enough for Elektra to have not noticed her at first. She was still going to make the drop. Ra’s base wasn’t far outside Gotham and if whoever was stalking her wanted a fight she was going to make sure she was ready. The little robotic drone, that had harvested the Australium was now going to deliver it. She pressed the button and turned to face her stalker. As the drone scurried away she shifted her stance. 

Batgirl noted her body language. Definitely Hand training, Ninjitsu, Aikido, Karate, several other martial arts. She hadn’t drawn her sais or shuriken yet. She seemed convinced she could handle this with martial arts. A quiet confidence, a definite feeling that she could handle whoever she faced easily. Of course, she had not faced someone trained from birth to be the perfect assassin. 

Batgirl noted the terrain, a standard Gotham rooftop, but Elektra was maneuvering to take cover in the steam let out from one of the many vents atop to the roof. The two regarded each other silently.  Batgirl let fly a batarang at the fleeing robot only for the mark to be cut down in the air by a shuriken.

“The Hand will prove their worth to the League of Assassins and remind them who their betters are.” Elektra taunted Batgirl. More confidence, a hint of anger, a twinge of regret. Cassandra could not let that robot escape though. That meant taking out Elektra first.

Pre-Daredevil #181 Elektra (No-Telepathy)

Pre-Batgirl #1 Cassandra Cain (Mute, can read body language)

Another good set-up, Twogunkid. Interesting recap to the Elektra/KGBeast/Rally fight. One question, though: what happened with The Beast's grenades after he threw them? 

As for the match, Elektra's own skill and experience may ensure that this may be a good fight, but I'm thinking Cassandra's body reading and superior fighting skill would eventually win out here. 

14 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Another good set-up, Twogunkid. Interesting recap to the Elektra/KGBeast/Rally fight. One question, though: what happened with The Beast's grenades after he threw them? 

As for the match, Elektra's own skill and experience may ensure may be a good fight, but I'm thinking Cassandra's body reading and superior fighting skill would eventually win out here. 

Definitely agree with this. 

5 hours ago, DSkillz said:

As for the match, Elektra's own skill and experience may ensure that this may be a good fight, but I'm thinking Cassandra's body reading and superior fighting skill would eventually win out here. 

So I missed one of my paragraph's copy and pasting. Fixed it.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.80 - RakaiThwei
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
23.30 Total Combined Score
23.30 / 5 = 4.66 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Elektra: 2
Cassandra Cain: 8

Alright, expected based on the comments, I am working the agricultural fair till Saturday and that means 13+ hour days. It may be a while till I get to write the next part.

Alright, I'm going to hold off on the next part till the tournament entries are finished. Go read them. There are a lot of good ones.