Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 16915 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Entrapta (Princesses Of Power)

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Al Rossi: Helloooooooo, fight fans!  We are back at TCC Arena, and the building is packed for tonight’s match-up.  In a TCC first, we will be witnessing a Hair vs Hair match between Medusa and Entrapta! 

Andel Sanap: Indeed, Al.  These two women will be putting their famous hair on the line in this fight, and the loser will be having it shaved off.  Um, Al, isn’t this somewhat unusual? 

Al Rossi: No more unusual than what we usually see around here, Andel. 

Andel Sanap: I’m merely pointing out that in your world’s ‘professional wrestling’, Hair vs Hair is generally used due to bad blood between two competitors driving them to want to humiliate each other.  I don’t believe Medusa and Entrapta haven even met each other before tonight. 

Al Rossi: So what?  These are two competitors with similar powers.  Adding the stipulation is just giving it a little extra. 

Andel Sanap: But we’ve also been informed that there has been a special guest referee assigned to this bout.  I don’t know, Al.  I have…

Al Rossi: …a bad feeling about this.  I know.  Everyone from your universe says that!  Relax!  You know these two ladies are gonna put on an entertaining fight!  Let’s send it on down to Philippa for a word with Entrapta. 

Philippa Forrester: Thanks, guys!  I’m here with Entrapta and I’ve got to say your hair looks even longer than usual. 

Entrapta: Yes!  I know!  I’ve been letting it grow out for this experiment! 

Philippa Forrester: Um, this is supposed to be a fight? 

Entrapta: Right!  An experimental fight! 

Philippa Forrester: Oookay.  Do you have a reason for why this match needed a Hair vs Hair stipulation? 

Entrapta: Me?  I don’t know.  Why would I have a reason? 

Philippa Forrester: Well, I assumed that you had asked for the stip.  If it wasn’t you, why would Medusa challenge you to a fight like this? 

Entrapta: Meh.  Who knows?  Maybe she had a bad hair day?  Muhahahahaha!  See?  It’s funny cuz hair. 

Philippa Forrester: …umm….

Entrapta: Hey!  Would you like to see the invention I’m testing out today? 

Philippa Forrester: I suppose.  Where is it? 

Entrapta: Can’t you see?  I’m wearing it!  Along with my natural hair, I’ve crafted my own brand of extensions!  Metallic fibers that I’m able to stretch out and shape just like Medusa can!  I even outfitted some of the strands so that they can carry things inside!  Saws, lasers, nanites, tiny food…

Philippa Forrester:  Err, that’s all very impressive.  But do you think those ‘extensions’ are durable enough to withstand a fight with Medusa? 

Entrapta: That’s why we test them out!  I’ll show you!  Now, hmm.  They are designed to respond to my thoughts just like my not-metal hair.  Sooooo, let’s try this! 

Philippa Forrester: Hey!  Whooooooa! 

Entrapta: Philippa?  Philippa, where’d you go? 

Philippa Forrester: I’m up here! 

Entrapta: Amazing!  I was just trying to have my extensions take your microphone!  But now I know that my hair can hold a fully grown woman in the air!  How much do you weigh, by the way? 

Philippa Forrester: Entrapta!  Just get me down from here! 

Entrapta: Oh! Right!  My bad!  Now let me see.  When I want it to let go of something I just think…

Philippa Forrester: AAAAAAAAAH!  UMPH! 

Entrapta: And there we go!  Thanks for helping me test my invention, Philippa! 

Philippa Forrester: Ugh.  No..uh..problem.  Back to you at the announce table.  Ow.    

Andel Sanap: Could we get Mercy back there to check on Philippa? 

Al Rossi: Relax, she just fell a couple of feet.  Or 6.  Umm, let’s send it to Justin Roberts for the introductions! 

Justin Roberts: Good evening, TCC Arena!  Tonight’s contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Hair vs Hair match!  Victory is achieved through pinfall or submission, and the loser gets their head shaved bald!  The protective screen will be activated, the competitors may fight anywhere on the battle terrain, but pin or submission attempts only count inside the ring!  Our first competitor, from the hidden kingdom of Attilan, she is the Queen of the Inhumans: MEEEEEEDUUUUUSAAAAAAA! 

Andel Sanap: Her highness does not look to be in a good mood as she makes her way to the battle terrain.  Tonight, the terrain has been formatted as a traditional, professional wrestling ring surrounded by a padded floor.  But there is concrete underneath those pads that may come into play should these women choose. 

Al Rossi: Medusa actually using her hair to lift her over the ropes and into the ring to the cheers of the Inhumans and fans in attendance. 

Justin Roberts: And her opponent, from the planet of Etheria, she fights for the Princess Alliance: ENTRAAAAAPTAAAAAAAAAA! 

Al Rossi: Entrapta is letting her hair walk her down to ringside.  She’s waving to the crowd, looking like she’s having the time of her life! 

Andel Sanap: I’m not sure if Entrapta is taking this too lightly.  Medusa has her eyes locked on Entrapta as she rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and offers Medusa a handshake…er…that is, ‘hair’ shake? 

Entrapta: Hello, your highness!  It’s so great to finally meet you!  This is going to be so awesome! 

Medusa: What are you blabbering about, girl?  We are set to do battle today. 

Entrapta: I know!  And we have so much in common!  We’re both royalty,  we both have great hair, we have matching outfits…

Medusa: Enough!  Just know I won’t be holding myself back because of how young you are. 

Entrapta: Great!  And I won’t hold myself back because of how old you are? 

Medusa: What?! 

Entrapta: Uh heh heh.  I mean uh…

Al Rossi: Thankfully, here’s Roberts to step in between these two. 

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the Transdimensional Combat Commission have assigned a special guest referee for this contest. 

Al Rossi: Lights out in the Arena.  Whoever this is certainly wants to make an entrance. 

Andel Sanap: We have power again, fans, and look!  There’s another woman in the ring!  She must be the guest official, but I’m not sure if that referee uniform is regulation. 

Al Rossi: Wait a second!  That hair!  Those glasses!  No freakin’ way! 

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, your special guest referee: BAYOOOOOONETTAAAAAAA! 

Andel Sanap: The Umbra Witch is in TCC Arena! 

Al Rossi: Who better to referee a Hair vs Hair match! 

Bayonetta: Hello, girls.  Who’s ready to dance? 

Entrapta: Umm, I thought we were fighting each other? 

Bayonetta: Hmm.  Cute.    

Medusa: You are the one who is supposed to maintain order in this battle? 

Bayonetta: If you got a problem with it, you can take it up with the management, your highness. 

Medusa: It is no matter.  I will be victorious no matter who is officiating. 

Bayonetta: Too bad that’s not what your husband thinks. 

Medusa: How dare you!  How would you know what Black Bolt thinks?    

Bayonetta: Oh, he told me so. 

Medusa: Black Bolt must remain silent!  He never speaks! 

Bayonetta: Hmm, I found a way. 

Entrapta: Ooh!  Did you invent a machine that could read his mind?! 

Bayonetta: … Ok, you can leave this ring to fight, but you can only win if you beat your opponent inside the ring.  And eye gouging, choking, and…heh… hair pulling are encouraged by the referee.

Medusa: Hmph.  Harlot. 

Entrapta: Why is she talking like that? 

Bayonetta: Let’s get this started!  Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

Andel Sanap: Medusa launches her strands of hair at Entrapta, who uses her hair to lift her over the strike!  Entrapta has activated her extensions and projects a chainsaw blade to swing at Medusa!  Medusa uses her hair to block but there are red clippings scattered on the mat!  If Entrapta’s weapons can continue to damage to Medusa’s hair, she could…Al!  Where are you going? 

Al Rossi: Err, I was just going down to ringside to see if I could get an interview with Bayonetta. 

Andel Sanap: Miss Forrester does the interviews!  She will talk to Bayonetta, Medusa, and Entrapta after the fight is over! 

Al Rossi: But she might need help officiating the match! 

Andel Sanap: Oh get back in your seat!  And you all stay tuned for the conclusion of this battle! 

Al Rossi: Do you think it will be a hair-raising conclusion? 

Andel Sanap: Make another pun like that and I will have to ask you to leave. 

Al Rossi: Good!  Then I can go down to the battle terrain and meet Bayonetta! 

Andel Sanap: Get back over here and call the fight!  

OK:

Medusa: Full strength. 

Entrapta: Full strength.  She has grown her hair to twice it’s usual length, and has reinforced with mechanical ‘extensions’ storing various weapons. 

Battle terrain is set up as a pro wrestling ring. 

Winner is decided by pinfall or submission. 

Game On! 

Well written but can I just say how much I hate prehensile hair as a super power? It just seems so gross, plus picking things up and pulling with your hair seems like it would be painful.

I haven't watched much She-Ra, but Medusa does scale up with her fellow Inhumans.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.70 - Twogunkid

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.70 Total Combined Score
13.70 / 3 = 4.57 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 3
Entrapta (Princesses Of Power): 2

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Andel Sanap: And we are back, fans!  Entrapta and Medusa have taken this fight to the floor.  Their hair is all tangled up with each other as each one jockeys for a better hold, and By the Force! 

Al Rossi: Medusa got some leverage and slammed Entrapta into the barricade!  She can’t pin her outside the ring, but she might be looking to cause more damage first! 

Andel Sanap: Entrapta moves some of those ‘extensions’ in front of her.  Maybe trying to shield herself, but wait!  There opening up!  What appears to be small drones are flying out of the extensions!  They’re swarming Medusa! 

Medusa: Argh!  Ow!  Grrr! 

Al Rossi: They’ve got tasers!  Those minibots are distracting Medusa and here comes Entrapta.  She’s forming her hair into a hammer-like shape and POW!  Medusa goes back first into the ring apron! 

Entrapta: Ha ha!  The power of science!  And now, for my greatest weapon! 

Andel Sanap: Medusa is staggered!  Bayonetta is just watching all of this from the ring.  Entrapta coming in for the kill!  One of the extensions is opening up!  It’s…it’s…tiny cakes? 

Entrapta: Oh.  Whoops.  Wrong one.  Heh heh.  Do you, um, want a snack? 

Al Rossi: Medusa knocks the treats away with wave of her hair.  She is in no mood for games!  She lifts Entrapta into the air by her ankles and hurls her toward the OH MY GOD! 

ZZZZZZAAAP! 

Entrapta: Owowowowow! 

Andel Sanap: Right into the protective screen!  Entrapta tumbles to the ground, and I don’t like the look of those extensions now, Al. 

Al Rossi: You’re right, Andel.  There’s smoke and sparks flying out of those mechanical hairs.  Entrapta is pressing a button on her wrist and the metal strands fall away.  She’s been unarmed.  Or should it be unhaired? 

Andel Sanap: Medusa’s still got a hold of her!  She’s has Entrapta all wrapped up in her hair and is dragging her back to the ring!  Pulls her over the top rope! 

Entrapta: Okay okay!  Maybe we could settle this some other way?  We could have some tiny food, and do our hair and…

Medusa: Silence!    

Entrapta: Mmph! 

Al Rossi: Entrapta learning the hard way that you can’t speak with a mouthful of hair!  Medusa constricts her hair around Entrapta!  She’s trying to break free but Medusa is just too strong! 

Andel Sanap: She’s gone limp!  She’s out!  Medusa lays her in the ring, and makes the cover!  Bayonetta looks disappointed but moves to make the count! 

Bayonetta: 1!  2!  3!  Winner by pin: Medusa! 

Al Rossi: And that’s it!  Entrapta is getting the hair cut! 

Andel Sanap: Medusa withdraws her hair from Entrapta’s body and is now using it to tie up her hair!  Bayonetta draws the Shuraba blade! 

Al Rossi: Medusa pulls Entrapta’s hair taut!  Entrapta is still out of it!  Bayonetta raises Shuraba and…

SCHWIIING! 

Andel Sanap: A single stroke is all it takes! 

Al Rossi: I’m not sure if Entrapta will like having a buzz cut for a while.  Here comes Philippa!  Should I go down to help with the interview…? 

Andel Sanap: No! 

Philippa Forrester: Congratulations to you, Medusa, for your win.  Anything you want to say to the fans? 

Medusa: Only that I would like to dedicate this victory to Black Bolt and the Inhumans of Attilan! 

Philippa Forrester: Thanks also go to Bayonetta for taking time to be our guest official.  Any chance of you coming back to TCC Arena as competitor? 

Bayonetta: You never know.  You might see more of me someday. 

Philippa Forrester: Um, okay then.  I think Entrapta is just starting to come to.  Entrapta?  Entrapta, can you hear me? 

Entrapta: Uggggh, no, Emily, I can’t give you diagnostic today.  I’m tired.  Ugh.  Huh?  Where am I?  What happened? 

Philippa Forrester: I’m sorry, Entrapta but you did lose the fight.  Which means, according the stipulation…

Entrapta: My hair!  My hair’s gone! 

Philippa Forrester: I’m so sorry, Entrapta.  You put on a great fight.  I know you must be disappointed. 

Entrapta: Disappointed?  Are you kidding?!  This is great!  Now I can create a whole wig made of my electronic extensions!  This is gonna be awesome! 

Andel Sanap: Well, I guess it’s not a total loss for Entrapta.  Still not sure who’s idea was it to make this Hair vs Hair in the first place. 

Al Rossi: Either way, these two ladies certainly were a great match up.  Until next time, for Philippa Forrester, Justin Roberts, Andel Sanap, and Bayonetta, I’m Al Rossi saying good night from TCC Arena! 

8: Ha!  What did I tell you?  I told you those two ladies would give you great action! 

6: I still don’t see the point of having them put their hair on the line. 

4: Aw give it a rest, pretty boy.  You’re just jealous because they have better hair than you. 

Maximillion Pegasus: Take it easy, fellas.  Everything is working perfectly.  And the TCC is just getting started! 

#WhoAreThe8? 

• 2 years later...