Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:11 - Foxy Brown vs. Catherine Tramell

SEASON 10, ROUND 11

Foxy Brown

Slot: The Team's Man Eater
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Foxy Brown at Wikipedia
Official Site: MGM

Catherine Tramell

Slot: The Team's Man Eater
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Catherine Tramell at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sony Pictures

Battle Terrain
Romance Scenario: Neville Longbottom

Honestly, I think Neville would be intimidated by both of these tough, hot ladies.

Foxy will more likely try to build Neville's confidence, show him a good time, and protect him if need be. I'm thinking Catherine would seduce him to the point where she'll literally set him up for the kill.

I think a Foxy/Neville pairing has a chance to be an exciting action romance, while Cat and Neville would likely turn into a murder mystery.

Well, I don't see a whole lot of romantic chemistry here.  That said, one of these contenders would be trying to murder Neville with an ice pick during sex... and one would not.

Chances of Mrs. Tramell actually getting Neville into the sack to murder him with an ice pick?  I'd say zero.  For one, Neville seems like he has standards. For two, Neville has magic and I'm sure he's gonna ask his magic eight-ball about psycho-lady.

It's just not an entertaining romance.

Foxy Brown, though?  Well it could be a comedy.  Probably more entertaining.

C’mon guys it’s gotta be Catherine! Tell me it wouldn’t be entertaining to watch Neville get so tongue tied and nervous around this beautiful women who for some inexplicable reason seems so interested in him, only for him to slowly put together that she’s getting ready to make him the next victim in her next book. It literally has the making of an equally scary and comedic movie like Freaky (2020) or Tucker and Dale vs Evil!

Yeah, the thing with Cat is that at some point Neville's likely going to discover her evil intentions. May have some initial entertainment value, but it will fizzle out -- along with the romance.

With Foxy, Neville may possibly get into some adventures where they'd have to save each other at various points from magical enemies or drug dealers. Along the way, Neville will discover that Foxy actually has a good heart and may even care for him. Potential entertainment throughout.

I guess the question is do you want a whole mini series of the romance or one incredibly funny/suspenseful movie of the romance. Yes DSkillz is right that the Neville x Catherine romance won’t last quite as long as the Neville x Foxy one but it will have much greater content in it’s hour and a half run then it’s opponents time. C’mon voters do y’all want a long, drawn out mini series about the done to death jerk with heart of gold attracts soft and innocent love interest or do y’all want an edge of your seat movie of a poor loser kid who has to look past his own desperation to have a beautiful and sexy women in his life, before he winds up as the tragic victim of her next book! Which scenario is really worth spending your hard earned cash on?