Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Carmen Brown at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Battle Terrain
Game of Thrones: The Musical!

Man, this looks like a tough pull for both girls.

From what I've read about Game of Thrones, the people of the Seven Continents may not be particularly impressed with singing routines, and the men would be more likely to take advantage of and eventually kill both a wholesome Kansas white girl and a vampy woman of color.  

Eh, ... at least Carmen might be able to use her womanly wiles to hang on a little longer. 

Dorothy has experience being transported to a new and dangerous world, Carmen doesn’t. Carmen will probably too freaked out to really try to take stock of how to survive this, while experienced Dorothy will be much more calmer and put together about learning the rules and customs of Westeros.

Dorothy as seen in Return to Oz starts out in a mental institution undergoing electro-shock therapy before traveling to a frightening version of Oz.

I don't think either of these two contestants will fare all that well, but I'm leaning Dorothy.

4 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Dorothy has experience being transported to a new and dangerous world, Carmen doesn’t. Carmen will probably too freaked out to really try to take stock of how to survive this, while experienced Dorothy will be much more calmer and put together about learning the rules and customs of Westeros.

I don't know. From what I've read, Westeros is pretty harsh all around. At least Oz had some friendly characters and areas, even in Return to Oz. Dorothy's also definitely not becoming, say, Anya Stark.

Carmen's also definitely not multilingual or all that subservient like Missandei (I've been doing my research!), but she at least has a shot of sleeping her way through some men before her welcome wears out.

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

I don't know. From what I've read, Westeros is pretty harsh all around. At least Oz had some friendly characters and areas, even in Return to Oz. Dorothy's also definitely not becoming, say, Anya Stark.

Carmen's also definitely not multilingual or all that subservient like Missandei (I've been doing my research!), but she at least has a shot of sleeping her way through some men before her welcome wears out.

Yeah but the thing that could make or break these ladies is what they do during their first few days in Westeros. In Carmen’s case she might not even realize she’s in another world at first and if she starts going up to folks and asking where’s the closest airport or how far away Los Angeles is she could plant a big target on her back. Even worse would be if she did realize it and have a huge panic attack, that could also attract the wrong kind of people. After Return to Oz I see Dorothy being much more matter of fact of being in another world and trying to stay low and not drawing attention to herself until she figured out what to do.