Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:10 - Westley (Princess Bride) vs. Ethan Hunt

SEASON 10, ROUND 10

Westley (Princess Bride)

Slot: The Team's Lady Killer
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Westley (Princess Bride) at this Wiki
Official Site: MGM

Ethan Hunt

Slot: The Team's Lady Killer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ethan Hunt at this Wiki
Official Site: Paramount Pictures

Battle Terrain
Romance Scenario: Hermione Granger

So I have to vote Ethan. Westley's love language of acts of service took Buttercup years to recognize what he meant was "I love you."

3 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

I've never seen or read Harry Potter but I figure Westley would be more a ladies man than Ethan.

Excuse me but Westley only had one love interest in his movie, Ethan’s romanced Julia, Ilsa, even Carter had some very heavy sexual tension with him during Ghost Protocol. Also remind me again which character was played by People’s Magazine and Vanity Fair’s sexiest man alive Tom Cruise?

DC929EAE-FA66-4E9C-B653-5C0878867D66.jpeg.fddcfed7f754fa700c717b1d4fef356d.jpegF8C17017-96BF-4691-ABBF-6FBF410C85E7.jpeg.874e6105d6c87cefd6317b43d1f0bd2b.jpeg

In all seriousness Westley I think is more a fantasy crush then a real one. I mean I’m sure every little girl has had her fantasies of the dashing, overly romantic rogue who takes her off on wild adventures, but I think Ethan is better because he’s more what the little girl goes for once she grows into a woman: an intelligent, approachable, kind-hearted, but also witty and playful man who is more dependable and real then the catch-line spewing swashbuckling archetype with no other personality besides.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Excuse me but Westley only had one love interest in his movie, Ethan’s romanced Julia, Ilsa, even Carter had some very heavy sexual tension with him during Ghost Protocol. Also remind me again which character was played by People’s Magazine and Vanity Fair’s sexiest man alive Tom Cruise?

DC929EAE-FA66-4E9C-B653-5C0878867D66.jpeg.fddcfed7f754fa700c717b1d4fef356d.jpegF8C17017-96BF-4691-ABBF-6FBF410C85E7.jpeg.874e6105d6c87cefd6317b43d1f0bd2b.jpeg

In all seriousness Westley I think is more a fantasy crush then a real one. I mean I’m sure every little girl has had her fantasies of the dashing, overly romantic rogue who takes her off on wild adventures, but I think Ethan is better because he’s more what the little girl goes for once she grows into a woman: an intelligent, approachable, kind-hearted, but also witty and playful man who is more dependable and real then the catch-line spewing swashbuckling archetype with no other personality besides.

Approachable? kind-harted? playful? I don't remember Ethan being any of these things. Intense? Yes. Evasive? Yes. Still making the women around him fall for him? Also yes. But I don't see Hermione going down that road.

Hermione is totally the type of girl that loves fantasy stories, Westley's world is right up her alley. Also Westley learned to be an incredible pirate and sailor as evidenced when he caught up to Vicini's boat, he learned to be the best swordsman around and built up an immunity to a dangerous poison just incase it would come in handy. Hermione would no doubt find that kind of initiative and drive to be the best very attractive. 

21 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Approachable? kind-harted? playful? I don't remember Ethan being any of these things. Intense? Yes. Evasive? Yes. Still making the women around him fall for him? Also yes. But I don't see Hermione going down that road.

He was only intense or invasive whenever he was on the job and considering that job was saving the entire world, three times in a row I might add, I think that’s to be expected. And unless I’m misremembering Hermione was the same way whenever they went up against Voldemort so that’s another thing they can relate to each other about. But if you remember his interactions with Julia and Ilsa then you’d know that when he’s allowed to let his guard down Ethan is a very approachable and light hearted guy which I believe someone like Hermione will be even more attracted to.

21 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Hermione is totally the type of girl that loves fantasy stories, Westley's world is right up her alley. Also Westley learned to be an incredible pirate and sailor as evidenced when he caught up to Vicini's boat, he learned to be the best swordsman around and built up an immunity to a dangerous poison just incase it would come in handy. Hermione would no doubt find that kind of initiative and drive to be the best very attractive

If Hermione’s attracted to initiative and drive then Ethan will blow Westley out of the water! The guy’s saved the world from nuclear Holocaust and World War 3 several times, found and proved the existence of a secret crime syndicate that not even the CIA could find any evidence of, hanged off buildings by just his fingertips, climbed up a cargo net into a helicopter, crashed said helicopter into another helicopter, survived and fought off the big bad while dangling off a cliff by his fingertips yet again! And if Hermione is so into fantasy stories why did she end falling for Ron over Krum? Because Krum is cardboard cutout fantasy man with no real personality, just like Westley. He might initially catch Hermione’s attraction, but in the end she fell for Ron because Ron had more of a personality and charm to him, just like Ethan. Case in point; when Hermione talks about some of her favorite subjects and magical theories from Hogwarts, which guy do you actually see being invested and asking questions that relate to her topics, and which guy do you see being hopelessly lost because this has nothing to do with swashbuckling fantasy stories.

23 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

He was only intense or invasive whenever he was on the job and considering that job was saving the entire world, three times in a row I might add, I think that’s to be expected. And unless I’m misremembering Hermione was the same way whenever they went up against Voldemort so that’s another thing they can relate to each other about. But if you remember his interactions with Julia and Ilsa then you’d know that when he’s allowed to let his guard down Ethan is a very approachable and light hearted guy which I believe someone like Hermione will be even more attracted to.

If Hermione’s attracted to initiative and drive then Ethan will blow Westley out of the water! The guy’s saved the world from nuclear Holocaust and World War 3 several times, found and proved the existence of a secret crime syndicate that not even the CIA could find any evidence of, hanged off buildings by just his fingertips, climbed up a cargo net into a helicopter, crashed said helicopter into another helicopter, survived and fought off the big bad while dangling off a cliff by his fingertips yet again! And if Hermione is so into fantasy stories why did she end falling for Ron over Krum? Because Krum is cardboard cutout fantasy man with no real personality, just like Westley. He might initially catch Hermione’s attraction, but in the end she fell for Ron because Ron had more of a personality and charm to him, just like Ethan. Case in point; when Hermione talks about some of her favorite subjects and magical theories from Hogwarts, which guy do you actually see being invested and asking questions that relate to her topics, and which guy do you see being hopelessly lost because this has nothing to do with swashbuckling fantasy stories.

No personality? How dare you sir, lol. The comparison between the simpleness of Victor Krum and the wittiness of Westley is insulting. As for who would pay more attention to Hermione and be invested, I am still going with Westley. Ethan would be more interested in the secrecy of Hogwarts and the potential doom poised by Voldemort. He does feel the need to protect the world. Westley, however, is willing to invest in whatever trade or study that gets him closer to the woman he fancies. Hence, why a simple farm boy became a dashing pirate in the first place, because the situation demanded it.