Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

10:8 - Dorothy vs. Bill & Ted

SEASON 10, ROUND 8

Dorothy

Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dorothy at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Bill & Ted

Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bill & Ted at this Wiki
Official Site: Creative Licensing Corporation

Battle Terrain
Goosebumps: The Musical!

I'd think that Bill and Ted could get through the Goosebumps horror with their cunning alone. Dorothy only seemed to escape danger with the help of her Oz companions and occasionally luck.

8 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I'd think that Bill and Ted could get through the Goosebumps horror with their cunning alone. Dorothy only seemed to escape danger with the help of her Oz companions and occasionally luck.

It seems every argument against Dorothy seems to hinge on her having help/luck on her side. Need I remind you that Bill and Ted had a lot of luck and help during their adventures as well? I mean they got help from a time lord, several historical figures, and their future selves. Plus they both died twice and were brought back to life with almost no catch, a much bigger deus ex machina then water killing the witch in my opinion.

Also if you think about it, The Wizard of Oz played out almost exactly like how an extended Goosebumps episode would, right down to having a low budget monster that the hero needs to defeat. So I would think Dorothy would be better suited to surviving this then Bill and Ted.

On 7/12/2021 at 9:39 PM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

It seems every argument against Dorothy seems to hinge on her having help/luck on her side. Need I remind you that Bill and Ted had a lot of luck and help during their adventures as well? I mean they got help from a time lord, several historical figures, and their future selves. Plus they both died twice and were brought back to life with almost no catch, a much bigger deus ex machina then water killing the witch in my opinion.

Also if you think about it, The Wizard of Oz played out almost exactly like how an extended Goosebumps episode would, right down to having a low budget monster that the hero needs to defeat. So I would think Dorothy would be better suited to surviving this then Bill and Ted.

Bill & Ted aren't my guys, but they have proven to be cunning and resourceful on their own. Ask the Grim Reaper. 

Just sayin'.

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Bill & Ted aren't my guys, but they have proven to be cunning and resourceful on their own. Ask the Grim Reaper. 

Just sayin'.

Yeah but my main point was that them actually getting a chance to come back from the dead, let alone twice, was in itself a deus ex machina. I’m pretty sure Dorothy wouldn’t have gotten that option if she allowed herself to be tricked into falling off a cliff.