Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Johnny Castle at this Wiki
Official Site: Lionsgate

Battle Terrain
Romance Scenario: Hermione Granger

I like Johnny Castle in this scenario.

A story about Hermione overcoming her bookworm nature and putting it all out there on the dance floor sounds like it would be a more entertaining use of the character than Hermione caught up in a spy thriller.

The dancing one would actually be like a character arc for her.

Castle's CBUB debut! :) 

Yeah, I'd think that Castle would be more likely to ease into a relationship with Hermione. Bond may be a bit too forward for her.

Yeah, gotta go with Castle as well. Hermione is a character who would not be willing to jump the gun that fast, and considering the way that James Bond seduces people I can't see Hermione on the other end of the seducing. She's not just willing to go into bed with everybody. Castle, on the other hand, had to work for his relationship and I think that's the way to deal with girls like Hermione. I don't mean to bring James Bond down or anything, but he kind of hangs around people that are just... eager to jump in the sack with him, for the lack of a better term.

I think Hermione would be more attracted to Bond just due to his classy nature and knowledge. She likes smarts over anything else and Bond has that in spades. 

On 6/30/2021 at 9:43 PM, IKA said:

I think Hermione would be more attracted to Bond just due to his classy nature and knowledge. She likes smarts over anything else and Bond has that in spades. 

Bond may have that British charm, but from what I've seen of Hermione, she doesn't seem the type to want to get into Bond's philandering ways or his often-dangerous lifestyle. Bond is also not really the bookish, grounded type that Hermione seems more accustomed to. 

Castle, however, can arguably attract the ladies as good as Bond without even trying, but at the same time doesn't rush to get in the bed with them. He's the type of man that eases into relationships with his more relaxed charm and could teach Hermione about dancing to help break the ice, all without constantly putting them both in danger.

26 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Bond may have that British charm, but from what I've seen of Hermione, she doesn't seem the type to want to get into Bond's philandering ways or his often-dangerous lifestyle. Bond is also not really the bookish, grounded type that Hermione seems more accustomed to. 

Castle, however, can arguably attract the ladies as good as Bond without even trying, but at the same time doesn't rush to get in the bed with them. He's the type of man that eases into relationships with his more relaxed charm and could teach Hermione about dancing to help break the ice, all without constantly putting them both in danger.

While that is true, she more of the IQ type instead of the fun type. 

8 minutes ago, IKA said:

While that is true, she more of the IQ type instead of the fun type. 

Yeah, but James isn't exactly a cerebral dude, and Hermione may not be into the level of excitement his lifestyle brings.