Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

10:4 - Thok vs. Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)

SEASON 10, ROUND 4

Thok

Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Thok at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucas Films

Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)

Slot: The Team's Ranged Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) at this Wiki
Official Site: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Tiny Island

I'm not very familiar with either of these contenders combat prowess as I have not played the games they are from.

I'll hold off voting to see if someone is going to bring an analysis to the comments section, but I guess I'm leaning Aloy for now.

2 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

From what I could look up Thok is just a regular Gamorrean guard. Who are really just featless mooks at best. Pretty sure main protagonists like Aloy eat those guys for breakfast.

Thok is actually much more skilled than most Gamorrean guards, as Thok is capable of holding his own against fighters like Arden Lyn and Hoar, who gave Vader and Luke trouble in certain combat scenarios. He also is capable of enhancing his strength through the use of his Pontak Hypergland, which increases both his size and his strength when sufficiently enraged, this Hypergland makes Thok more of a physical threat than the average Gamorrean warrior at least. The Hypergland doesn't increase his speed or reflexes necessarily, but it is fair to assume that he is already a pretty quick fighter anyway, due to the opponents he has in the game and his ability to compete with that of Lyn mentioned earlier.

Aside of that, Thok can also produce fire balls from his body under certain conditions, which are capable of scorching other Gamorreans and harming other Teras Kasi fighters, so he is at least a fair bit tougher than most Gamorreans for sure, but it stands to reason that it probably won't surpass Aloy based on that alone, so the point is probably moot.

The best way I can think of this fight going, is with Thok starting out away from Aloy on the island, probably keeping his head down for some time, as I don't see him leaving himself open in a fight like this, even without knowing his opponent is there, as he was trained by Arden Lyn, and did improve on and enhance his skills and abilities further as a result of his training with her, and slowly navigating his surroundings on the island as he looks for any particular threats.

Once he does find Aloy, or Aloy finds him, I believe Thok will try to keep his distance as she fires on him, by attempting to dodge her attacks as best as he can, and endure the damage from those he can't in a similar way, so long as his body can hold and sustain, with Aloy's arrows and equipment probably not much.

If he gets close enough to close the gap between the two, and if he is enraged enough, getting hurt badly might just bring that out of him, he will use his Hypergland to try and even the score a little bit, and attack with his traditional ax, in an attempt to get some damage on Aloy at least.

From there, it is hard to say how it goes, but Thok won't necessarily, be an easy fighter in some ways to take down, so there's that on his side anyway. 

16 hours ago, Z451 said:

Thok is actually much more skilled than most Gamorrean guards ...

Solid write-up on what to expect from Thok.  I feel like I have a better view on his capabilities.  Thanks for that.

He's an interesting contestant that I don't think we have seen much of before.