Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

10:2 - Blues Brothers vs. George Berger

SEASON 10, ROUND 2

Blues Brothers

Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Blues Brothers at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal Studios

George Berger

Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about George Berger at this Wiki
Official Site: MGM

Battle Terrain
Independence Day: The Musical!

I've seen some of the first Blues Brothers film, but I'm pretty sure I never heard of Hair (the film Berger is in) until today. 

After looking up both the Brothers and George Berger, I'm thinking both acts would be too chaotic to rally humanity against the aliens, but at least the Blues Brothers could likely evade the aliens for awhile.

11 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I've seen some of the first Blues Brothers film, but I'm pretty sure I never heard of Hair (the film Berger is in) until today. 

After looking up both the Brothers and George Berger, I'm thinking both acts would be too chaotic to rally humanity against the aliens, but at least the Blues Brothers could likely evade the aliens for awhile.

Yeah, my parents were 60's and 70's kids, so I heard of Hair from my mother a couple times myself, before I saw it one night on TV last summer. Good musical in some ways, as it works to try and encapsulate a lot of the political, social, racial and economic turmoil of the 1960's and Vietnam here in the States, while having some fairly catchy and upbeat songs at the same time, a pretty hard task to accomplish.

Anyway, Berger, himself, may not seem like the best candidate for this challenge based on a variety of factors, notwithstanding his status as a hippie and anti-war activist, but at the same time, the aforementioned factors, perhaps most if not all of them, stemmed from the time period of the 1960's and the Vietnam War, which were both controversial and influence shaping areas to begin with, so thus, if Berger was placed in this scenario, either in a 1960's variant of it or in the 1990's version with situations being similar to those of Independence Day, it is quite possible he might not be as stuck to some of his more detrimental qualities as they would pertain to this challenge.

If the above proves true, then it is possible that Berger could certainly try, to some extent at least, to convince or rally humanity to fight back against the alien menace, as he is a very charismatic individual, who has a way of influencing those who at first resist his messages to hear him out, because said individuals, after spending some time listening to him and understanding his message and the reason why he preaches said message, come to view both him and the message he advocates for in a new more agreeable light, once they realize the practical and real nature of who he is and why he is preaching said ideas to them. Claude, from the movie, is a good example of the process just mentioned here, as he starts out being a straight laced Oklahoman farm boy, who is determined to keep his draft position in the Vietnam War,  viewing it as his duty to his country and to his fellow citizens, whether they appreciate it or not, but as the movie goes on, slowly but surely he is forced to change his perspective,, because Berger and his friends have begun to both influence and convince him to see the world in a different light and to make choices as an individual, rather than just as a citizen, this forces him to struggle with who he is, until ultimately, he chooses to see and embrace the perspective that Berger and his friends do by the end of the movie.

That being said, while he is both an eccentric individual and an anti-war activist, I can see Berger accomplishing both aspects of this challenge, because he does tend to fly under the radar most of the time, except for the times in which he pops up in places to make a point or protest something he disagrees with, so he could very likely survive the aliens attack, by staying away from the overly populated areas that the aliens attacked, and also because he is very charismatic and determined to get people to see his point, characteristics that might just convince others to listen to him, in spite of their reservations, as his determination and persistence in trying to bring others to his side of things, would certainly be refreshing to the beleaguered survivors of Independence Day, based on the fact that said survivors perhaps have no sense of hope left and need something of a kick or power to get them to act, so by being charismatic and by being determined as he is, Berger could possibly get them to act based on those characteristics alone.