Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

10:2 - Jennika vs. Green Arrow

SEASON 10, ROUND 2

Jennika

Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jennika at this Wiki
Official Site: Nickelodeon

Green Arrow

Slot: The Team's Ranged Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Green Arrow at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Redwood Forest

Jennika, prior to her mutation, was one of Shredder's elite assassins and then later further tempered by Master Splinter. She's definitely also displayed some espionage skills and even managed to sneak in and out of a mafia stronghold and in and out of a military barricaded border around Mutant Town.

As far as skills go, she's comparable to the IDW Turtles and so far hasn't shown anything that surpasses them in terms of skill, speed or strength.

Her only downside is that from being a badly written and conceived character, she hasn't got used to her new Turtle body.

22 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Jennika, prior to her mutation, was one of Shredder's elite assassins and then later further tempered by Master Splinter. She's definitely also displayed some espionage skills and even managed to sneak in and out of a mafia stronghold and in and out of a military barricaded border around Mutant Town.

As far as skills go, she's comparable to the IDW Turtles and so far hasn't shown anything that surpasses them in terms of skill, speed or strength.

Her only downside is that from being a badly written and conceived character, she hasn't got used to her new Turtle body.

If she's not used to her new body, then I think that puts her at a big enough disadvantage against someone like Green Arrow. The forest is just how Oliver trained his skills so I think that's even more in his favor.

On 6/25/2021 at 11:03 AM, SSJRuss said:

If she's not used to her new body, then I think that puts her at a big enough disadvantage against someone like Green Arrow. The forest is just how Oliver trained his skills so I think that's even more in his favor.

I mean that’s hardly a fair assumption to make. She was able to repeal an attack from Karai’s assassins as simply as she had back when she was still human, plus as a ninja trained by the Foot Clan I think it’s safe to assume she trained in a forest setting just as often as Ollie.

On 6/24/2021 at 1:00 PM, RakaiThwei said:

Hey, at least she was a better character then Venus from Next Mutation.