Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

9:11 - Dormammu vs. Franklin Richards

SEASON 9, ROUND 11

Dormammu

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dormammu at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Franklin Richards

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Franklin Richards at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain

From what I understand, Galactus and Dormammu are pretty back-and-forth in terms of who is more powerful, but most recently, Galactus killed Dormammu. At his most powerful, from what I can tell Galactus is generally considered to be stronger. Franklin Richards is at least on Galactus' level, and in fact seems to be even more powerful than him as he made Galactus his herald, something which is completely unprecedented and implies he is substantially more powerful. Using that scaling, I think Franklin should be more powerful than Dormammu at the very least

galactus is more powerful than   dormammu by a decent bit uatu is slightly more powerful than dormy  galactus is slightly more powerful than uatu  and franklin is slightly more powerful than galactus  so that puts a decent  distance between franklin  and dormy 

2 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

galactus is more powerful than   dormammu by a decent bit uatu is slightly more powerful than dormy  galactus is slightly more powerful than uatu  and franklin is slightly more powerful than galactus  so that puts a decent  distance between franklin  and dormy 

I don’t think Galactus is clearly more powerful than Dormammu. Dorm cleaned up Mephisto while in Mephisto’s own realm, when Galactus was beaten in the same scenario.

Dorm is sort of a Darkseid situation where he usually proxies to fight in other dimensions. “The one instance where Dormammu found a loophole in these barriers and began to truly manifest on earth, it was stated that he would have been able to consume the whole universe should he be allowed to manifest fully and even the Celestials (who individually are about as powerful as Galactus on average with some being vastly superior) would be unable to stop him. 

Dormammu is an extremely powerful reality warped in his own right. He also brings the powers of the dark dimension with him:

“What Dormammu does is draw on the near limitless energies of the countless dimensions and universes which make up his own Dark Dimension to boost his already massive power. While he used to have to be in his Dark Dimension to do this, he’s long since learned to channel that power from anywhere in existence making him all the more powerful.”

I think this is a complicated, crazy fight. I think Dormammu is on Franklin Richard’s tier.

On 6/2/2021 at 8:08 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

From what I understand, Galactus and Dormammu are pretty back-and-forth in terms of who is more powerful, but most recently, Galactus killed Dormammu.

In this instance, Galactus had previously been juiced up and after he ate mostly everything he could he turned to magic. This isn't usual operating power Galactus that so easily disposed of Dormammu, he was boosted to hell and back.

2 hours ago, Magnamax said:

I don’t think Galactus is clearly more powerful than Dormammu. Dorm cleaned up Mephisto while in Mephisto’s own realm, when Galactus was beaten in the same scenario.

galactus was  starving and still wasn't beaten it was a standoff then galactus said you now what  this realm is made of energy and it might be a little spoiled but there is life energy here and i am hungry let my boy go or i will just eat this entire place  and mephisto was helpless to stop him so  he let galactus go  with surfer mephist wanted surfer's soul and he wanted galactus he got neither  and all galactus  wanted was surfer back and to go get lunch   which he did so who really won that 

and since you bring up  mephisto in his realm franklin beat him in his realm at the age of 10 so bad he gave up 4 souls  and nearly wet himself what do you think a grown up franklin who has been building up energy that whole time is going to do lol 

Dorm is sort of a Darkseid situation where he usually proxies to fight in other dimensions. “The one instance where Dormammu found a loophole in these barriers and began to truly manifest on earth, it was stated that he would have been able to consume the whole universe should he be allowed to manifest fully and even the Celestials (who individually are about as powerful as Galactus on average with some being vastly superior) would be unable to stop him. 

Dormammu is an extremely powerful reality warped in his own right. He also brings the powers of the dark dimension with him:

“What Dormammu does is draw on the near limitless energies of the countless dimensions and universes which make up his own Dark Dimension to boost his already massive power. While he used to have to be in his Dark Dimension to do this, he’s long since learned to channel that power from anywhere in existence making him all the more powerful.”

I think this is a complicated, crazy fight. I think Dormammu is on Franklin Richard’s tier.

all that was ever expected from dormy was at best to be galactus equal which sometimes it looks like he is but alot of others he falls short but even at best he isn't quite franklin richards level   

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

In this instance, Galactus had previously been juiced up and after he ate mostly everything he could he turned to magic. This isn't usual operating power Galactus that so easily disposed of Dormammu, he was boosted to hell and back.

Fair enough. I doubt Franklin could dispatch Dormammu quite that easily, but I still do think Galactus is generally stronger than Dormammu, and the fact that Galactus is subservient to Franklin means Franklin should be even more powerful than him

4 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Fair enough. I doubt Franklin could dispatch Dormammu quite that easily, but I still do think Galactus is generally stronger than Dormammu, and the fact that Galactus is subservient to Franklin means Franklin should be even more powerful than him

Is there solid proof that Galactus is stronger than Dormammu? All I can find is that a fully-fed and fully powered Galactus is more powerful, though that puts him functionally into tier 1.