Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:9 - Zombies (World War Z) vs. Ewoks

SEASON 9, ROUND 9

Zombies (World War Z)

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zombies (World War Z) at this Wiki
Official Site: Paramount Pictures

Ewoks

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ewoks at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD

Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: King of the Hill

13 minutes ago, C.T. said:

...again? lol

They tied last time.

Select a winner this time!  Obviously it should be the Ewoks.

The Ewoks are small, stealthy and quiet on padded furry feet.

WWZ Zombies are only attracted to SOUND! Did anyone here watch WWZ?  If you don't make any sound you don't trigger the Zombies.

Ewoks take this by simply quietly walking up the hill.

50 minutes ago, Fox said:

WWZ Zombies are only attracted to SOUND! Did anyone here watch WWZ?  If you don't make any sound you don't trigger the Zombies.

Ewoks take this by simply quietly walking up the hill.

If memory serves, this is actually incorrect. They are attracted to viable human hosts making sound. When the main character infected himself with whatever disease, no matter what he did the zombies ignored him. I had forgotten about this but it makes it even less likely the zombies win

Even so, I don't know how the Ewoks would know about the sound weakness that the Zombies have. Rewatch the scene on Endor, they communicate all the time in loud squeaks, one even uses an instrument to signify that they are doing to do the most basic war tactic of all time. While they could be quiet, I don't necessarily think they would be, cause they've never experienced zombies before.

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Even so, I don't know how the Ewoks would know about the sound weakness that the Zombies have. Rewatch the scene on Endor, they communicate all the time in loud squeaks, one even uses an instrument to signify that they are doing to do the most basic war tactic of all time. While they could be quiet, I don't necessarily think they would be, cause they've never experienced zombies before.

That's not really what I, myself, got out of Return of the Jedi.

They do a lot of quiet recon and set-up their positions, speaking in whispers.  They make noise when they launch the surprise attack, the point of which is to lead the Stormtroopers into traps and kill zones.

I have to vote Ewoks because

1. They are going to recon and see the dumb Zombies milling around the base of the hill with no leader, no organization and clearly walking corpses.  Why should they engage?  They win by just walking up the hill.

2. As @Peypeypeypey pointed out, the WWZ Zombies only attack viable Human hosts making sound - there's no proof that alien Ewoks make viable hosts for the disease.