Doctor Fate

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Doctor Fate at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Well, if Omega Shenron doesn't mess around, he could conceivably take Fate out before Fate could react.

43 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Well, if Omega Shenron doesn't mess around, he could conceivably take Fate out before Fate could react.

I don't think that's true. Dr. Fate regularly interacts with people like Superman, the Spectre, etc., and those guys are definitely no slower than Omega Shenron. Also, he has spells that can alter time, and I'm almost certain he has passive defenses that can block any quick attack Omega Shenron could do. If Dr. Fate is at his strongest, he's also definitely swinging around more raw power

Gonna have to agree with the assessment, Dr. Fate can give himself Kryptonian-level physicals if need be, and even if that might not help in the strength department, (even though I'm in the impression that it could), speed is also a part of it and that would allow him to move faster than what Omega Shenron has showcased he could do.

Eh, I doubt Fate constantly stays at Superman-level durability, speed, etc. and I doubt heĀ could instantaneously conjure up this higher level of power. As neither combatant knows what the other is capable of, it may not take a lot for Shenron to catch Fate unaware with, say, a quick blast or strike, would could conceivably knock off Fate's helmet and drastically reduce his power, them possibly take Fate out from there.