Doctor Strange

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Doctor Strange at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain

Even if we take the stronger Golden Cooler, I would still favor Dr. Strange. His powers are too versatile, he has so many win conditions, and he's fought and defeated far stronger foes, whereas Cooler really only has a few feats to pull from against a single opponent

18 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Even if we take the stronger Golden Cooler, I would still favor Dr. Strange. His powers are too versatile, he has so many win conditions, and he's fought and defeated far stronger foes, whereas Cooler really only has a few feats to pull from against a single opponent

Pretty much this. On top of that, Dr. Strange's automatic shields should be enough to stop the initial hit that Cooler will undoubtedly get by being faster, and that should help Doctor Strange to treat this fight more seriously, as well as in a safer manner.

If you are using Golden Cooler, you should be able to point out that he beat Cumber who was able to defeat Super Saiyan Blue Kai-Ken x 10 Vegito. 

Not sure of that's changing any minds, but that's a really good place to start.

5 hours ago, IKA said:

If you are using Golden Cooler, you should be able to point out that he beat Cumber who was able to defeat Super Saiyan Blue Kai-Ken x 10 Vegito. 

Not sure of that's changing any minds, but that's a really good place to start.

Granted this is a part of DBZ lore that is past what I am familiar with (I stopped at DB Super) but from what I read on the wiki it was a severely weakened Cumber (How many more hidden saiyans can there be lol). 

Regardless, I agree with the consensus that Strange has so many different ways to win this fight.

When he beat Weakened Cumber it was in his metal state, he's no longer in that and is much more powerful.

That said... Heroes is very inconsistent, makes no sense and is not canon. So take that all how you will. It's just a side show to promote the games and isn't meant to be take seriously, but it is the only place he appears so fair game right?