Black Adam

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Black Adam at this Wiki
Official Site: D.C. Comics

Battle Terrain

These two are listed at the same tier, so I'm gonna have to reach a bit. I'm leaning towards Black Adam, and my main reasoning for that is that their strengths and feats seem to be very similar at first glance, but Black Adam primarily fights with Superman and Shazam, and those two scale fairly substantially higher than the likes of Thor and Loki. Not the best reason to vote for someone, but when their physicals, powers, and hax seem to be roughly equal, I'm gonna have to start looking elsewhere

54 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

but Black Adam primarily fights with Superman and Shazam, and those two scale fairly substantially higher than the likes of Thor and Loki.

This doesn't mean anything though. Superman and Shazam are a lot more brutish when it comes to fighting, while Thor and Loki have the tendency to dip into more esoteric abilities thanks to Mjolnir and Loki's innate abilities. Even the people they fight are worlds apart. I think the reason I would give this to Black Adam is a lot more simple. Malekith has a weakness to a metal that is ABUNDANT on the planet. Russia is 5th in the world, specifically, by iron ore production, but it doesn't even have to be in Russia where Black Adam comes across a random metal object to smack Malekith around. The longer the slugfest goes on, the higher the chances are that Black Adam discovers his weakness.

15 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

This doesn't mean anything though. Superman and Shazam are a lot more brutish when it comes to fighting, while Thor and Loki have the tendency to dip into more esoteric abilities thanks to Mjolnir and Loki's innate abilities. Even the people they fight are worlds apart. I think the reason I would give this to Black Adam is a lot more simple. Malekith has a weakness to a metal that is ABUNDANT on the planet. Russia is 5th in the world, specifically, by iron ore production, but it doesn't even have to be in Russia where Black Adam comes across a random metal object to smack Malekith around. The longer the slugfest goes on, the higher the chances are that Black Adam discovers his weakness.

Nice bit of research on using the setting to a fighters advantage. I do think that much like the old fae myths it has to be pure iron, or a large concentration of it for it to hurt Malekith. Thinking on EMH he taunted Ironman for his suit having hardly iron in it. 

1 minute ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I do think that much like the old fae myths it has to be pure iron, or a large concentration of it for it to hurt Malekith.

Purity is definitely something that's needed, yeah. If I recall pure silver also does it in myth, but I'm not certain if Malekith has showcased a weakness to silver in the comics or if it's just iron that he's weak to.

Also as powerful as Malekith is I don’t think he was ever the slug it out type of villain, as I recall he was more of a spell casting type villain like Loki. So while his magical powers might compare to Thor and Loki I think it might be a stretch to say that his physical stats are directly equal to Thor.