Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:8 - Zombies (World War Z) vs. Ewoks

SEASON 9, ROUND 8

Zombies (World War Z)

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zombies (World War Z) at this Wiki
Official Site: Paramount Pictures

Ewoks

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ewoks at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD

Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: King of the Hill

Ewoks are 3 feet tall, have no way to prep against the overwhelming physical advantage that the zombies have in this team challenge, and the weapons that they do have at their disposal will stop the zombies from descending on their group for a short while, but ultimately will not stop the zombies from covering the hill in Ewok fur. Yes, Zombies have no leadership, and will potentially not understand the rules of the game but they don't really need to in this case. They would naturally be drawn to pushing the Ewoks off of the hill, (if they even make it there before zombies go after any one Ewok in the vicinity), and that should be enough to win them the challenge as the likelihood of at least one zombie being alive at the end as opposed to an Ewok is higher.

DO you guys remember the Ewok movies? Endor has way nastier things living on it than some zombies. Giants, dragons, marauders. These little guys survive those things on a regular basis. Then they helped take on the Empire. Ewoks FTW

1 minute ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Endor has way nastier things living on it than some zombies. Giants, dragons, marauders. These little guys survive those things on a regular basis.

Nothing the US military couldn't deal with, and the Zombies were considered a handful to them on top of many other militaries across the planet.

2 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Then they helped take on the Empire. Ewoks FTW

Correction, they were a a singular drop of water in a pool filled with a bunch of other races that wanted to take down the Empire. I can't recall a singular thing of note that the Ewoks did that helped take down the empire. The Endor battle, if anything, shows how incompetent the Stormtroopers are that fell to the Ewoks as opposed to showcasing the Ewoks in any good light.

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Nothing the US military couldn't deal with, and the Zombies were considered a handful to them on top of many other militaries across the planet.

I think those are very different threats though. The zombies aren't a threat because they're too big or fast or strong individually, but rather because of the spread of the disease. Ewoks are more than likely not able to be infected by the human zombie virus, so that's the biggest threat gone

5 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I think those are very different threats though. The zombies aren't a threat because they're too big or fast or strong individually, but rather because of the spread of the disease. Ewoks are more than likely not able to be infected by the human zombie virus, so that's the biggest threat gone

There's no reason to believe that Ewoks would have any higher resistance to a virus, but there's all kinds of reasons to believe a virus would affect Ewoks. Hell, if the common flu can affect people across continents (back in 1492, when the Europeans went to South America for the first time, disease killed off so many people that were not exposed to disease before), there's no telling what a disease would do to something across an entirely different planet.

And as I was writing the comment, I looked into the disease and I guess I'll concede on that. "Despite extensive research of soil, water and air samples from every ecosystem, additionally, no samples have been found in any animal or plant specimen," is a line that sticks with me as being in favor of the Ewoks, albeit, the Zombies still fought against people that had massively better weaponry than the Ewoks did, and if they can get close to those people, they can get close to the Ewoks and rip them apart much easier.

On 5/24/2021 at 3:55 PM, Macklemore said:

Correction, they were a a singular drop of water in a pool filled with a bunch of other races that wanted to take down the Empire. I can't recall a singular thing of note that the Ewoks did that helped take down the empire. The Endor battle, if anything, shows how incompetent the Stormtroopers are that fell to the Ewoks as opposed to showcasing the Ewoks in any good light.

Your second point is just moving the goalposts on the Ewoks. They came up with a bunch of guerrilla tactics and were taking out ATST walkers on the fly. Without the Ewoks, the Rebels would have lost. They’re very resourceful.

My thing would be the zombies swarming to the point where they make their own hill. Not sure if the Ewoks can scrounge together enough to keep the hordes back right away.