Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

9:7 - Death Troopers vs. Unggoy (Grunts)

SEASON 9, ROUND 7

Death Troopers

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Death Troopers at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucas Arts

Unggoy (Grunts)

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Unggoy (Grunts) at this Wiki
Official Site: Bungie

Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: Capture the Flag

Grunts have been known to hold their own against Flood combat forms. I think they can capture the flag successfully. Death Troopers are slightly more intelligent than most the zombies this season, I'd rank them close to flood combat forms. 

If weapons are allowed needlers and plasma grenades would work wonders here. Even better if one has a fuelrod cannon. 

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Grunts have been known to hold their own against Flood combat forms. I think they can capture the flag successfully. Death Troopers are slightly more intelligent than most the zombies this season, I'd rank them close to flood combat forms. 

If weapons are allowed needlers and plasma grenades would work wonders here. Even better if one has a fuelrod cannon. 

Pretty much this. Unggoy Grunts are a good match for Stormtroopers, and should win against them for the most part. Assuming Death Troopers have the same type of armor as normal Storm Troopers, Storm Troopers always seem to die from one hit from pretty much anything that manages to hit them. If what Mercenaryblade said is true, and they both have their normal gear, the Grunts should win.

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm not doubting this is true, but can you show me specifically where Grunts have been a good match for the Flood? I would have thought the Flood is too strong and too scary for them

Grunts can fight when they have to, granted this is in a crowded hallway so they're at a disadvantage here but they do put up a fight. Also granted some dumb AI moments occur on both sides

BCM87 - Grunts versus Flood, comedy action montage - YouTube