Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 16445 Moon Rock Aliens vs. Frankenstein's Monster (Power Rangers)

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 16

--------

Previously: Lord Drakkon was about to destroy the Zyurangers, until Kiba Ranger showed up. Followed by every Kamen Rider, every Metal Hero, and many Super Sentai teams showing up to help the Zyurangers fight Drakkon. But the evil Power Ranger wasn’t afraid of them, as the Ranger Slayer and 9,000 Ranger Sentries appeared to backup their leader. Soon all of Florida became a battleground between the two armies.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fights in Part 14 and Part 15.

--------

In Angel Grove, Ransik was beaten badly as he was laying on the ground. Far away from Ransik is Nadira, who is dead as she has a hole in her chest. Ransik tried to craw to his daughter, but blocking his way is Time Fire with his Defender Gun pointed at the criminal mastermind.

“I knew our counterparts were weak, but I don’t see how you gave them trouble.” Time Fire said.

“I’ll destroy you... Make you pay for what you did to my daughter...” Ransik was saying.

Time Fire laughed, “The way you are now, you’re less of a threat to me than an ant. You’re beaten and have no one to help you.”

Ransik looked around for his minions. The villain spotted Gluto to see he was dead with Time Pink stomping down on the corpse’s head. Ransik looked for Frax, but didn’t see the golden robot anywhere. He searched for the Cyclobots, only to find their parts littered all over the ground.

“Have anything to say before I put you out of your misery?” Time Fire asked.

“I never thought I would say this, but I hope the Time Force Power Rangers will kill each one of you.” Ransik said.

“Well you’re going to be very disappointed when you see them again in Hell.” Time Fire said. The Red and Black Timeranger fired his Defender Gun; the laser hit Ransik between his eyes, and came out the back of his head. Blood came pouring out of the hole, and Ransik’s face hit the ground as his life came to an end.

“And that’s how to take care of a villain.” Time Fire said.

Then all six Timerangers regrouped. “Good job everyone.” Time Red said.

“Yea, we showed them the difference between Super Sentai and Power Rangers.” Time Yellow said.

“We put them in their place.” Time Pink said.

“To bad that Fake Gien got away.” Time Blue said.

“Should we look for him?” Time Green asked.

“Let him hide. No matter where he is at, in the end, everything on this planet will be destroyed.” Time Pink said.

“So what do we do now?” Time Fire asked.

“Let’s head back to our universe, and regroup with AkaRed.” Time Red said.

“Hopefully he won’t get mad at us for letting those Zombie Power Rangers get away.” Time Green said.

“If only that foolish Ransik had just finished them off sooner.” Time Yellow said.

“I’m sure AkaRed will understand. After all, it’s only a matter of time before those zombies are put in the ground for good.” Time Pink said.

Time Red pulled out a device and pushed a button to open up a portal. Once the Timerangers walked into the portal, it closed. Unknown to the Timerangers, they were being watched by Frax.

While Frax was disappointed he lost to these Fake Power Rangers, he was pleased that Ransik was gone. “Poor Ransik, I guess he was never meant to rule the world, no matter at what point of time he was in. Now that he’s out of the way, I can go on with my plan. Soon this world and many others will be ruled by robots. No humans, zombies, or Power Rangers from this universe or other worlds will stand in our way.” Then Frax teleported back to the Cryo Prison.

Inside the Chamber of Command, the Zombie, Lord Zedd, was sent flying, until he hit a wall, and fell down with the Z-Staff and the Sword of Power coming out of his hands. “How... How can I be losing?” The zombie said.

“Because you are a fool. Dead or alive, you should have known better than face me, Master Vile.” The Father of Rita said.

“Shut up! I can still win this!” Lord Zedd yelled as he tried to reach for the Sword of Power.

“No, you won’t.” Master Vile said as he fired a beam from his staff.

Lord Zedd screamed as his head was getting electrocuted. Within seconds, the zombie’s head blew up into a gory mess with blood pooling out of his neck.

“You don’t know how badly I wanted to do that.” Master Vile said. He looked at Rita, and walked towards her corpse. Vile bent down and held the dead Rita in his arms. “Rita, my child, I’m so sorry this happened to you. But fear not - Once I complete the Orb of Doom, not only it will turned back time on Earth, but will resurrect you and Rito.”

Master Vile then looked at the statue forms of Goldar and Spider-Man. He pointed his staff at the two zombies as he was going to destroy them. But then he thought of something. “No, the way things are now, it would be best to keep them around. When I finish the orb and go to Earth, I would need help to fight off the Power Rangers, the future ones and the zombie ones. But first, I need to head back to my Space Skull.”

Vile used his staff to fire two beams at Goldar and Spider-Man that sent the statues back to his lair. Master Vile looked at the Sword of Power near Zedd’s headless corpse, and fired another beam that sent the weapon to his lair as well. Then last, Master Vile teleported himself and Rita away.

On another part of the Moon, Squatt, Baboo, and Finster were still running with the Zombie Frankenstein chasing them. “My feet hurt! Why can’t we just teleport to the Earth?!” Squatt yelled.

“Are you kidding?! The way things are on Earth, it would be best to just out run Frankenstein!” Baboo yelled.

“Besides, if we did teleport to the Earth, Frankenstein would just follow us there!” Finster yelled.

“I wish he would give us a break. I know he’s a zombie, but can’t he find someone else to eat?” Squatt asked.

“Maybe someone should tell him eating fast food isn’t heathy.” Baboo said.

“Squatt! Baboo! Slow down! I can’t keep up!” Finster yelled as he was falling behind the two aliens, as his old age was slowing him down.

“Sorry, Finster! But it’s every alien for himself!” Baboo yelled back to the monster maker.

Squatt and Baboo were now far ahead of Finster. The old alien couldn’t help but to look back to see Frankenstein was far behind, but was still following him. But what caught Finster’s attention was that behind Frankenstein was a roll of red flags. Finster stopped running as he realized where he was. Along time ago, Rita found out that this area of the Moon was too dangerous, and ordered Goldar to plant flags to warn them not to enter here. The trio were so frighten by the zombie that they didn’t pay attention to where they were going. Finster looked around to see there were rocks about human size, and they had started to move. 

Finster looked back at Baboo and Squatt to see they were still running. "Squatt! Baboo! Come Back! We’re not suppose to be here!”

“What did he say?” Squatt asked Baboo.

“I think he wants us to come back for him. But like I said before; it's every alien for....” Baboo didn’t finish what he was saying as a giant rock-like bug slammed him to the ground. Squatt stopped running and watched in horror as his long time friend was getting ripped apart. Before Squatt knew it, he got jumped by four more insects. Squatt screamed in pain as the Moon Rock Aliens were eating him alive.

Finster couldn’t believe the two blue aliens where killed before his eyes. The monster maker then found himself surrounded by 20 Moon Rock Aliens. Five of the giant bugs came charging at Finster from all sides. But luckily the dog-like alien teleported away, and made the insects slam against each other.

The Zombie Frankenstein let out an angry roar as he lost his food to these giant insects. But one good thing did come out of this as Frankenstein saw the bugs as more food.

As for the Moon Rock Aliens themselves, they just saw the zombie as something else to kill.

Unknown to Frankenstein and the Moon Rock Aliens, Finster had teleported on top of a cliff. The old alien watched as the zombie monster and the bugs were getting into a fight.

--------

So there you have it.

Notes:

-There are 25 Moon Rock Aliens in this fight.

-For the match, the Moon Rock Aliens are immune to the zombie virus.

Who will win?

Learn More About
Moon Rock Aliens
Read more about Moon Rock Aliens at Wikipedia
Official Site: The Weinstein Company Links: Wikipedia Apollo18Movie.net Lunar Truth (Promotion site)

Frankenstein's Monster (Power Rangers)
Read more about Frankenstein's Monster (Power Rangers) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

4 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Question...

Do the Moon Spiders have the large boulder sized species on their side?

The Moon Rock Aliens are about human size in this match. 

27 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

The Moon Rock Aliens are about human size in this match. 

...I'mma give it to the Moon Spiders!

Even the moderately sized ones are pretty deadly! I love Apollo 18, so it's awesome to see their debut here on CBUB!

• Like 1

Good set-up, Venom.

Rita's Frankenstein Monster is quite tough, but I don't think even he can stand up to 25 venomous spiders his own size. Apparently, even the much-smaller baby Moon Rock Spiders can easily infect, zombify and kill humans.

• Like 1

This was an awesome part and I'm glad I didn't miss it. Lot of death in this one, which is a plus for me. Zedd and Ransik out of the picture and now we'll see Vile pick up the role of either savior or villain. Interesting.

As for this fight, I don't think Frankenstein Monster is going to last against this many opponents. He'll deal with most of them but he's going to get ripped to shreds I think. What a way to go.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - SSJRuss
3.80 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.80 Total Combined Score
8.80 / 2 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Moon Rock Aliens: 4
Frankenstein's Monster (Power Rangers): 1