Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:6 - Mephisto vs. Lobo

SEASON 9, ROUND 6

Mephisto

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mephisto at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Lobo

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lobo at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Feels like a stalemate here. Mephisto can't kill Lobo, but Lobo can't really put Mephisto down, either.

4 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Feels like a stalemate here. Mephisto can't kill Lobo, but Lobo can't really put Mephisto down, either.

I agree that Mephisto can't kill Lobo, but these aren't Death Battles. The fight would be a "standstill" in the sense that neither could likely kill the other, but Mephisto would slap Lobo around pretty easily in my estimation. We're talking about a guy who both the Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange (and Dr. Doom) openly admit could kill them. However, Mephisto is the only one of the two who can use high-tier hax to win or trick the other. While Lobo's desire to always get his mark would stop Mephisto from outright tricking him by making a deal, Mephisto could still get a BFR win, for instance, if he teleports Lobo to Hell, or he could make Lobo an even more grotesque monster and teleport him away. Mephisto just fights on another level than Lobo and while Lobo has higher general durability, I don't think he has hax or his own or resistance to Mephisto's powers, meaning Mephisto should definitely win I think

Yeah, one of the problems that Lobo faces is the fact that his soul can be tampered with. And luckily for Mephisto, that is something that he is known to exploit as he did that the moment that Silver Surfer stepped into his realm. Also the many reasons that Peypeypeypey used in his post.