Mogo

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mogo at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

These two are very similar power levels at their strongest, so strength alone won't settle this fight. I would wager Mogo can resist many of Onslaught's powers just due to sheer size and the fact that he's a Lantern, but honestly I'm not enough of an expert of either of them to know for sure who would win. If memory serves Onslaught tapped into Franklin Richard's power at one point, which is some high-level reality warping that might tip the scales in his favor, but then again, Green Lanterns have some incredibly strong feats in general, and Mogo is up there as one of the stronger ones. I'll wait until someone more knowledgeable chimes in

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

These two are very similar power levels at their strongest, so strength alone won't settle this fight. I would wager Mogo can resist many of Onslaught's powers just due to sheer size and the fact that he's a Lantern, but honestly I'm not enough of an expert of either of them to know for sure who would win. If memory serves Onslaught tapped into Franklin Richard's power at one point, which is some high-level reality warping that might tip the scales in his favor, but then again, Green Lanterns have some incredibly strong feats in general, and Mogo is up there as one of the stronger ones. I'll wait until someone more knowledgeable chimes in

He did tap into it, but he didn't really do much with Franklin Richards power if I recall correctly. He definitely has the power in his reserves, but I don't know if he can destroy a planet. Definitely hasn't showcased the ability to do that. And like you said, Mogo is one of the more powerful Green Lanterns out there so it's reasonable to scale him to any other Green Lantern even though he hasn't really done much. With that being said, we have proof that Mogo has better feats of power and better feats of durability (by virtue of being a planet.)

10 hours ago, Macklemore said:

He did tap into it, but he didn't really do much with Franklin Richards power if I recall correctly. He definitely has the power in his reserves, but I don't know if he can destroy a planet. Definitely hasn't showcased the ability to do that. And like you said, Mogo is one of the more powerful Green Lanterns out there so it's reasonable to scale him to any other Green Lantern even though he hasn't really done much. With that being said, we have proof that Mogo has better feats of power and better feats of durability (by virtue of being a planet.)

he created a 2nd sun which could destroy a planet  not to mention green lanterns are powered by electromagnetic energy   and he could attack mogo 's mind directly geen lanterns are a bad matchup here  

2 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

he created a 2nd sun which could destroy a planet  not to mention green lanterns are powered by electromagnetic energy   and he could attack mogo 's mind directly geen lanterns are a bad matchup here  

DR polaris vs gl.jpg

DR polaris vs jla.jpg

4 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

DR polaris vs gl.jpg

DR polaris vs jla.jpg

A Lantern Energy Construct, also referred to merely as an "Energy Construct" or just "Construct", is a broad term used to describe an object, image, or other associated creation produced via the power of the Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum. This encompasses all energy created objects derived from the Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, Black, and White Power Rings.

The thing about Mogo many either don't know or remember is that he's dead. How? Not only was he infected with some kind of virus involved with the Yellow Lantern energy as far as I remember, but John Stewart sniped the center of the living planet as he wielded a Black Lantern ring. It took such a specific way to kill him, I do not think Onslaught can think of anything to kill off an entire living planet.

how am i losing to the lantern people i prove that the rings are metal i prove that the energy is electromagnetic based i even show a weaker electro maganetic manipulator than magneto defeating several lanterns and ignoring there attacks  yet freaking onslaught who is fatal attractions magneto  the most powerful version amplified by xavier and nate grey's psionic energy because those powers boost each other i get these are insanily powerful lanterns but there  still using electro magnetic this is like someone beating hydro man with a supersoaker  lol i don't mean to be a sore loser just dont get how i lose here when this seems to be a slamdunk 

• Haha 1