Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Rimuru Tempest at this Wiki
Official Site: 8-Bit

Battle Terrain

I am leaning Rimaru Tempest here.

Rimaru is simply a very highly evolved slime monster.  Punching and kicking slimes is notoriously ineffective and I would not expect Supes to get far with that.

Rimaru also brings the magic.  He is a magical being / demon lord / slime monster.  This is all bad for Supes.

12 minutes ago, Fox said:

I am leaning Rimaru Tempest here.

Rimaru is simply a very highly evolved slime monster.  Punching and kicking slimes is notoriously ineffective and I would not expect Supes to get far with that.

Rimaru also brings the magic.  He is a magical being / demon lord / slime monster.  This is all bad for Supes.

Does he have resistance to Superman's laser eyes? Magic is certainly not good for Superman and this version of him is lacking in feats fighting things that he can't just punch away, but he does beat Dr. Fate in Injustice 2, so he's both familiar with magic and able to overcome strong magic users. However, it looks like Rimuru scales way higher than anything this Superman has faced before, so that might not really matter

I mean, that's not really all that impressive? He doesn't look like a kid there true, but he was about to say Shazam, implying he wasn't transformed and was just basically a regular person. 

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Does he have resistance to Superman's laser eyes?

Rimaru is functionally immune to any heat or fire based attacks.  See the section Resistances.

As a highly evolved slime, he gets the powers of anything he (as a slime) digests.  As he grows in power he ends up fighting, defeating and digesting more and more powerful things, gaining their abilities.

In his final evolved form (Tier 2B if Battle Wiki is to be believed) he would be stupidly overpowered in relation to the Injustice version of Superman. 

Quite unfortunate, but Superman can basically punch and kick through Rimuru all he wants, but the moment that Rimuru gets serious he could deal with Superman very easily. Some of the stronger versions of Superman could lay the hurt on him, but Injustice Superman is very noticeably weaker than regular comic book (Post-Crisis) Superman.