Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:5 - Wonder Woman vs. Gogeta

SEASON 9, ROUND 5

Wonder Woman

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Wonder Woman at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics

Gogeta

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Gogeta at this Wiki
Official Site: Toei Animation

Battle Terrain

This is one of the only characters that I could feasibly see outspeed DB characters, but unfortunately she doesn't have the necessarily power to keep up with Gogeta. If she can dodge his attacks for 30 minutes and causes him to separate into Goku and Vegeta, would that count as a win? I could feasibly see it happen, but I don't know if she wins then or if she just has to deal with two Saiyans starting with that event unfolding. 😛

28 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

This is one of the only characters that I could feasibly see outspeed DB characters, but unfortunately she doesn't have the necessarily power to keep up with Gogeta. If she can dodge his attacks for 30 minutes and causes him to separate into Goku and Vegeta, would that count as a win? I could feasibly see it happen, but I don't know if she wins then or if she just has to deal with two Saiyans starting with that event unfolding. 😛

Could she Lasso of Truth them apart? She did it to Shazam once but that was mainly because he transforms with a keyword, so I don't know that it would work here. If she could do that, and if you would count that as a win (Goku and Vegeta individually are different character than Gogeta, so I consider unfusing them to be a win), then Wondy can win, but I don't see that happening. 

I'm liking Wonder Woman here because Lasso of Truth.  If she gets it onto Gogeta I think it's game over.  And she's kind of a pro at getting it onto people.