Slot: The Team's Master Detective
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Darkwing Duck at this Wiki
Official Site: The Walt Disney Company

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Clean Up the Trial

While Darkwing Duck is an amazing inventor and a detective who uses context clues from crime scenes to deduce how a crime happened and took place (seriously, look up his respect threads. He's being slept on,) I don't think he has the ability to deal with Vandal Savage who for the most part is a person who manipulates people from the shadows, a lucky pull for him this time around. If it were deducing a crime scene scenario, I'd give it to Darkwing Duck. But as it stands, Vandal Savage is a manipulator and this challenge fits right into his M.O.

36 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

While Darkwing Duck is an amazing inventor and a detective who uses context clues from crime scenes to deduce how a crime happened and took place (seriously, look up his respect threads. He's being slept on,) I don't think he has the ability to deal with Vandal Savage who for the most part is a person who manipulates people from the shadows, a lucky pull for him this time around. If it were deducing a crime scene scenario, I'd give it to Darkwing Duck. But as it stands, Vandal Savage is a manipulator and this challenge fits right into his M.O.

I think the saving grace for this challenge now is that Vandal now has to 1. Work from jail, and 2. Has two whole weeks to keep up the façade. Darkwing definitely has a shot here now. Does he have any feat of any similar conspiracy unmasking? 

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I think the saving grace for this challenge now is that Vandal now has to 1. Work from jail, and 2. Has two whole weeks to keep up the façade. Darkwing definitely has a shot here now. Does he have any feat of any similar conspiracy unmasking? 

Nah, conspiracy unmasking isn't part of what he normally deals with. Or rather, it's not something that I remember about the character. If anyone could chime in to help out (namely the guy that has Darkwing Duck on his team), it would help out massively.

Darkwing Duck was one of my favorite 'toons from the Disney Afternoon, but Vandal's been doing things similar to this for literally millennia. 

I think Savage has this.