Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16364 Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) vs. Doctor Claw

Movie-Brat

"Your uncle is going where?!" Kamala cried in exasperation. 

"He's heading to New Jersey!" Said a young blonde girl with pigtails by the name of Penny, responding through a Skype chat. 

"Why is he even coming here?" Kamala pressed further. "What is Dr. Claw even doing in New Jersey?" 

Penny explained that a recent assignment from Chief Quimby mentioned a ruby had been stolen and Intel had informed him that MAD headquarters was residing somewhere in New Jersey in secret. Inspector Gadget as always accepted the case but also as always threw the message at Quimby and blew up in his face. As always. 

Kamala was concerned based on the stories Penny always told her, he was going to need help more than ever. 

"I know just the friend to help your uncle!" Kamala said. 

"Who is it?" Penny asked out of curiosity. 

"Let's just say she can totally keep up with your uncle and she's not even a cyborg!" Kamala responded. "Over and out!"

She logged off from Skype and sighed. She did not want to lie to Penny but with MAD on the loose, she was concerned Dr. Claw could be listening in on one of her conversations. She never did understood how Dr. Claw even had multiple cameras in the first place in the most unlikeliest places. 

At the same time, Kamala realized she could use that knowledge to her advantage to help Gadget. 

Grabbing her blue domino mask, "Don't worry, Penny!" Kamala spoke to herself as she placed it on her face. 

"Ms Marvel's got your uncle's back!"

--------

Meanwhile in another part of New Jersey, the infamous Inspector Gadget as always, found himself in trouble due to his poor deduction skills. 

In a hotel he deemed fancy, the infamous Inspector Gadget had managed to get himself thrown out of the building by two security guards and landed face first into the pavement. He managed to not only upset every member of staff but also the manager and the owner with wild accusations of all of them being MAD agents. Ironically however, earlier he had been misled by a MAD agent to go into the hotel in order to throw him off and not find the secret base of MAD headquarters. 

"Humph!" Gadget exclaimed in a huff as he stood up and dusted himself off. "I've never met such rude members of staff!"

"Um, excuse me?" 

He heard the sound of a young girl and looked around before turning to face a young teenage girl in a red and blue outfit, taller than Penny but shorter than him. 

"Hello. Are you lost?" He asked. 

"Oh No!" Ms Marvel responded. "I was looking for you! And you'll be needing my help because Ms Marvel is here to help!" 

"Miss who?" Gadget asked in confusion as a robotic hand launched out of his hat and rubbed his chin in thought. 

He's kidding, right? She thought in dismay. "You know, Ms Marvel? Member of the Avengers, founder of the Champions, worked alongside Captain Marvel, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther, I'm an Inhuman, ring any bells?" 

Gadget did not look convinced as he drew a blank. 

"I'm sorry, young lady." He apologized. "But I'm afraid I haven't caught up in the latest superheroes." 

He then added, "But I'm afraid as you're a civilian, this is dangerous work that I can't involve you!"

"No wait!" Ms Marvel insisted. "Look, trust me, I have powers that can help you with your case. You're going to need someone to watch your back."

What are you doing? You heard every story Penny told you about this guy! Her thoughts chided her. 

"I don't know." Gadget remained unsure. 

"I mean, I've heard you were coming here because of a Inspector Gadget fan club!" Ms Marvel said, deciding that although she hated it, she had no choice but to lie through her teeth to get him to see reason. 

Ha, no you didn't

"Really?" Gadget asked, intrigued and flattered, feeding his ego entirely. 

Nope

"Yes!" She responds before adding, "And I always wanted to team up with you!"

"You do?"

Nope!

"Yes!" She said. "And listen, I know how Dr. Claw functions. All the tricks and methods he uses."

Ironically that part was true. 

Thank you Penny for the stories! She mentally sighed in relief. 

"You know, you remind me of that Capeman fellow before he moved away." Gadget said. "Very well! I accept your help! A team up between law enforcement and vigilante should be effective against the forces of MAD!"

"You can count on me, Mr. Gadget!" Ms Marvel said as she sighed in relief. Finally, she managed to get him on her side and see reason. 

------

Elsewhere however, Dr. Claw as always was watching the action on his monitor via his apparent secret cameras. 

"Blast!" Dr. Claw exclaimed in disgust. "Gadget has teamed up with a legit superhero for a change!"

His pet Mad Cat hissed in agreement, expressing his distaste for superheroes. 

"We will have to make sure they won't find me and stop my Pulsar cannon." He said. 

Pressing a button, the monitor changed to one of his henchmen. 

"Make sure Gadget and Ms Marvel don't stop me." He growled. 

"Will do, boss!" The henchmen saluted. 

-------

This time a more comedic match up. The objective being if Ms Marvel can protect Inspector Gadget, get him back on task and stop Dr. Claw. 

Ms Marvel has all her powers such as stretching, shrinking, shapeshifting, growth (along with enlarged fists and feet for combat uses). 

And of course the version of Dr. Claw I'm using is the original DIC cartoon version. 

I think you pulled off this crossover well. I want to find a better battle image for Doctor Claw that is from the cartoon because that version is much better. 

Since he is usually thwarted by Inspector Gadet (really Penny) I think he will be no match for Ms. Marvel.

Heh, interesting story, Movie-Brat. Kamala (or hell, just about any decent superhero) would be a pretty helpful ally for Inspector Gadget. 

As for the match, not only is Claw regularly foiled by a(n albeit very smart) little girl and dog, but even Gadget himself beats him every now and then. Ms. Marvel should be able to handle this easily.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
3.90 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.40 Total Combined Score
12.40 / 3 = 4.13 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): 5
Doctor Claw: 1