Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:3 - Beerus vs. Doctor Strange

SEASON 9, ROUND 3

Beerus

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Beerus at this Wiki
Official Site: Toei Company, Ltd

Doctor Strange

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Doctor Strange at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain

Beerus's best attack (Hakai) would be rendered Null by Strange, due to the fact that Strange can deal well with being erased from reality (or at the very least, reconstitute himself in a different universe to the point where him being erased in the previous reality amounted to nothing). On top of that, Doctor Strange has autoshields which should deal with Beerus if he ever decides to spam Ki blasts, and is pretty good when it comes to fighting if things go south and they decide to fight it out in ye olde fisticuffs fashion. Beerus still has an undeniable physical and speed advantage, but I don't think it will matter that much as Strange just has far too many ways to beat him that he's accumulated all over the years.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Beerus's best attack (Hakai) would be rendered Null by Strange, due to the fact that Strange can deal well with being erased from reality (or at the very least, reconstitute himself in a different universe to the point where him being erased in the previous reality amounted to nothing).

While Strange us able to reconstruct his physical being, is he able to do the same with his soul? Because Hakai erases everything including the targets soul from existence.

I'm leaning toward Beerus for that reason, but I'll wait for a response.

7 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Beerus's best attack (Hakai) would be rendered Null by Strange, due to the fact that Strange can deal well with being erased from reality (or at the very least, reconstitute himself in a different universe to the point where him being erased in the previous reality amounted to nothing). On top of that, Doctor Strange has autoshields which should deal with Beerus if he ever decides to spam Ki blasts, and is pretty good when it comes to fighting if things go south and they decide to fight it out in ye olde fisticuffs fashion. Beerus still has an undeniable physical and speed advantage, but I don't think it will matter that much as Strange just has far too many ways to beat him that he's accumulated all over the years.

Strictly speaking, it doesn't appear Strange was "erased from reality" so much as he was blasted into another plane outside of reality with no physical space. That's an important difference, and one that the page that you linked and Strange himself seems to imply. "It is taking all my power to reconstitute our physical forms in a place outside the physical" is a very different sentence than "I am recreating my essence from nothing," because it implies that while his physical body was destroyed/transported, some other element of him exists. With Hakai, it's stated to just destroy your body and soul from existence, something which Strange doesn't appear to have a defense against

While I don’t know if Beerus would necessarily resort to Hakai immediately, and Strange could pull a win before that comes into play, I feel like this is sort of like that?

lHRYDzgjYy60_b5knWfsN9wmMDfN2wcQQHRyYFjE