Rimuru Tempest

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Rimuru Tempest at this Wiki
Official Site: 8-Bit

Battle Terrain

Both of these characters have powers coming out of every part of their body so this could very well be a very destructive, long and drawn out fight. (Say Goodbye to Moscow). However, there's one thing that I realized while thinking about who would win in their fights. One of them (or at least the writers in charge of them) severely lacks creativity. Do I believe that Hal Jordan could beat him? Of course I do. Do I believe that Hal Jordan has counters to almost all of Rimuru's powers? Of course I do. Do I believe Hal could beat him the way he normally fights? Absolutely not. Hal, unfortunately, has been delegated to being a man that merely creates giant green fist constructs/gun constructs, which makes me believe that if he is so adamant at only doing that he'll fast find himself being beaten by an anime protagonist who uses any one ability he has at his disposal at all times and doesn't resort to garbage like Hal does when he fights intergalactic threats.

Rimuru Tempest at Demon Lord level with ultimate gluttony might digest the Green Lantern powers and take them for his own.

This will of course be in addition to the vast number of abilities he has already absorbed.

But even without that move, he brings a massive amount of versatility and power to this challenge that will net him the win.

If you haven't seen it, go watch "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime". Fun show.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Both of these characters have powers coming out of every part of their body so this could very well be a very destructive, long and drawn out fight. (Say Goodbye to Moscow). However, there's one thing that I realized while thinking about who would win in their fights. One of them (or at least the writers in charge of them) severely lacks creativity. Do I believe that Hal Jordan could beat him? Of course I do. Do I believe that Hal Jordan has counters to almost all of Rimuru's powers? Of course I do. Do I believe Hal could beat him the way he normally fights? Absolutely not. Hal, unfortunately, has been delegated to being a man that merely creates giant green fist constructs/gun constructs, which makes me believe that if he is so adamant at only doing that he'll fast find himself being beaten by an anime protagonist who uses any one ability he has at his disposal at all times and doesn't resort to garbage like Hal does when he fights intergalactic threats.

What I'm hearing is silver age Hal Jordan would wipe the floor with Rimuru :P

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

What I'm hearing is silver age Hal Jordan would wipe the floor with Rimuru :P

Maybe so, but I feel like the best high end feats Hal Jordan got in his Post-Crisis and later appearances, so you can't really mix and match you know.