Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:1 - Dormammu vs. Kefla

SEASON 9, ROUND 1

Dormammu

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dormammu at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel

Kefla

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kefla at this Wiki
Official Site: Funimation

Battle Terrain

Dormammu is among one of the most powerful magical threats in the Marvel universe but that is only among that universe. He has never operated on a multiversal scale nor do I think he has the potential to do so, by himself. That said, I am still unsure about this one. 

3 minutes ago, C.T. said:

He has never operated on a multiversal scale nor do I think he has the potential to do so, by himself.

This is wrong, he does have the potential, but he's always short due to being thwarted by any one person that notices what kind of schemes he runs behind the scenes. If I recall correctly, if he were to take over Eternity in that one story, he very easily could've achieved this. With that being said, I don't know if being overtly physical will help against Dormammu, he's incorporeal. Has Kefka shown the ability to use Hakai?

Just now, Macklemore said:

This is wrong, he does have the potential, but he's always short due to being thwarted by any one person that notices what kind of schemes he runs behind the scenes. If I recall correctly, if he were to take over Eternity in that one story, he very easily could've achieved this. With that being said, I don't know if being overtly physical will help against Dormammu, he's incorporeal. Has Kefka shown the ability to use Hakai?

Well, yes that’s what I meant. He’d have to use Eternity to achieve such, which I suppose you can factor in with his scheming but on his power alone, I don’t see it. Now if he takes over Eternity during this fight that would make it pretty clear one sided...

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

Well, yes that’s what I meant. He’d have to use Eternity to achieve such, which I suppose you can factor in with his scheming but on his power alone, I don’t see it. Now if he takes over Eternity during this fight that would make it pretty clear one sided...

Dormammu is stated to be able to defeat the celestials on his own. He’s a multiverse-level threat by any measure I can see.

6 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

Dormammu is stated to be able to defeat the celestials on his own. He’s a multiverse-level threat by any measure I can see.

That's a statement he himself made and that isn't really solid evidence to me until he actually does it. Which he might have, I don't really know. 

10 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

I don’t know anything about Kefla. A cursory look seems to suggest Dormammu has him overwhelmed.

*her, but yeah despite what I've said, overall I do think I have to lean towards Dormammu winning, not only due to his power but also his nature of being as pointed out, that incorporeal state and Kefla having not used Hakai or at least never demonstrated by her. Vegeta and Goku did learn to use it so it is potentially possible for her to do the same, but that is speculative and so for this, nah I don't see Hakai coming into play.