Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:1 - Tony Scarface Montana vs. Ace Ventura

SEASON 9, ROUND 1

Tony Scarface Montana

Slot: The Team's Master Criminal
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tony Scarface Montana at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal Pictures

Ace Ventura

Slot: The Team's Master Detective
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ace Ventura at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Battle Terrain
Detective Challenge: Murder at the dinner party

Hmm. This one is interesting. If an aristocrat's pet was killed, then Ace would have it for sure lol. Tony isn't exactly the most subtle man in the world, and Ace is pretty smart at detective work, so I think I like him for now

If I recall correctly there was a scene in Scarface where a little remote control car with a explosive attached was used in a hit.  So, I guess Tony can be creative and he certainly doesn't want to get caught.

I see this as a close match.

I feel like killing a pet is gonna be seen as beneath Scarfaces level, what with him mostly attacking others who are an obvious threat to him. I can't really see him attacking animals at all, wich I think is a good thing in wich it could give him more time to cover it up and play stupid.

Tony is creative, but I don't know if he's humble. He's a bit of a boaster, and I feel like if he killed someone at a dinner party, it's probably to make a point to the other people at the dinner party. In that case, it wouldn't be Ace finding out that Tony did as much as it is Tony telling Ace that he did, and wanting him to know. But who really won in that case?

18 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Tony is creative, but I don't know if he's humble. He's a bit of a boaster, and I feel like if he killed someone at a dinner party, it's probably to make a point to the other people at the dinner party. In that case, it wouldn't be Ace finding out that Tony did as much as it is Tony telling Ace that he did, and wanting him to know. But who really won in that case?

The question is if the detective can solve the case. If that is what determines a winner, then Ace has this in the bag.