Son Goku

Slot: The Team's Anime Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Son Goku at this Wiki
Official Site: FUNimation

Battle Terrain

I think I like the Spectre here. Goku peaks at 2-C, but the Spectre is solidly 2-A. He regularly takes on multiversal threats and is pretty much DC's heaviest hitter for pure good. Essentially, if Superman vs. Goku is a contested fight, Spectre dwarfs Superman in power, so he should take this handily

Goku has taken on god like being before, but that was on a more planetary level. That sounds like a lot, but keep in mind that Spectre was responsible for not only one planet, but multiple as well as multiple versions of said planets when the entire multiverse was in danger of being destroyed.  Goku is out of his playing field here, but I can at least see him surviving for a long while before he deemed it impossible for him to beat Spectre.

Yeah, Spectre might find Goku's constant power creep upwards into various forms an interest parlour trick, but Spectre is powerful enough to slam him down no matter how many times he transforms. That being said, I don't know if Spectre would even allow Goku to transform if they're fighting to the death.

The Spectre is literally an avatar of the multiversal God himself (herself?), and well above any pantheon of gods (which I assume is pretty much the level Goku operates at these days). Spectre's peak would be too high for this slot, but he doesn't really need to go there in this instance.

Goku has survived destruction attacks and basically walked those off. That's probably the closest to God magic/powers that Goku has dealt with. I don't know much about Spectre but if he can deal with Goku without fighting him then he wins. If not, Goku can probably body him.

On 5/3/2021 at 7:49 AM, SSJRuss said:

I don't know much about Spectre but if he can deal with Goku without fighting him then he wins. If not, Goku can probably body him.

Not really.  The Spectre is literally DC Earth's personification of the multi-versal God. Even without getting into things that would put him outside his slot, he regularly takes on and defeats beings that are threats to multiple universes.