Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

9:1 - Shadow the Hedgehog vs. Alice (American McGee's)

SEASON 9, ROUND 1

Shadow the Hedgehog

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Shadow the Hedgehog at this Wiki
Official Site: Sega

Alice (American McGee's)

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Alice (American McGee's) at this Wiki
Official Site: Electronic Arts

Battle Terrain
Platformer Challenge: Super Meat Boy

I'm not sure how nimble this Alice is but I'm inclined to think Shadow would have a much easier time with this challenge. I'm pretty sure he can fly and I know he's really fast...

Alice already exists in a gruesome, blood-soaked horror platformer.  So, Super Meat Boy should be right in her wheelhouse.

I think Shadow is going to try to go fast and get chopped into bits.

2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I'm not sure how nimble this Alice is but I'm inclined to think Shadow would have a much easier time with this challenge. I'm pretty sure he can fly and I know he's really fast...

Eh speed probably won't help as much here.

8 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I mean, are we taking in their canonical durability in mind? Shadow isn't really as fragile as a goop of meat being thrown at the various stage obstacles in Super Meat Boy. Alice, on the other hand, definitely is.

How is Shadow any more durable than Sonic or Tails?  I mean, unless they are carrying a Gold Ring, if they step in the bad or miss the jump then it's game over.

I'm not familiar with Shadow as a playable platforming character as I only know old school Sonic.

8 hours ago, Fox said:

How is Shadow any more durable than Sonic or Tails?  I mean, unless they are carrying a Gold Ring, if they step in the bad or miss the jump then it's game over.

I'm not familiar with Shadow as a playable platforming character as I only know old school Sonic.

Shadow debuted in 3D sonic games, specifically Sonic Adventure 2, when Sonic and Co. moved away from dying to conveniently placed spikes and started pushing away cars/railcars when bumping into them as well as completely fragmenting Eggman robots.

Here's the game Shadow debuted in, with updated graphics, which helps when you're trying to gauge just how superhuman they are.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Here's the game Shadow debuted in, with updated graphics, which helps when you're trying to gauge just how superhuman they are.

I watched the video.  I'm not really seeing the kind of hazards or challenges that one finds in the most demanding platforming games.  Is it even possible to lose playing that?

I don't get that the characters are superhuman so much as that the game is overly easy.