Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

8:12 - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like vs. Flo (Progressive)

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 12

The Man Your Man Could Smell Like

Slot: The Team's Corporate Mascot
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Man Your Man Could Smell Like at Wikipedia
Official Site: Old Spice

Flo (Progressive)

Slot: The Team's Corporate Mascot
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Flo (Progressive) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Progressive Insurance

Battle Terrain
Marketing Challenge: Little Miss No Name

Hum.

Well, I'm pretty sure nobody wants to smell like that doll.  Also, you gotta sell the doll to children and Flo kinda looks like the motherly type who might be able to pull that off.

I'm open to interpretations though.

20 minutes ago, Fox said:

Hum.

Well, I'm pretty sure nobody wants to smell like that doll.  Also, you gotta sell the doll to children and Flo kinda looks like the motherly type who might be able to pull that off.

I'm open to interpretations though.

I agree that no one wants to smell like that that doll, but you don't have to smell like the doll. You could smell like the type of man who cares for things that other's don't care for. Smell like the type of man who's fatherly and macho. Flo doesn't really have a great angle here either, but TMYMCSL I would argue was at least a more successful and widely-recognized commercial. Back when it first came out that commercial was huge

6 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

The man your man could smell like is a bit overtly sexual to be selling toys to children. I'd think parents would be uncomfortable with his doll commercials.

Nah, I disagree. He's a Scotty 2 Hotty for sure, but I remember being pretty young and just thinking those ads were fun. My main point is that Flo is going to 100% fail this challenge. Traditionally selling this thing is going to fail. You have to try something outside of the box, and for that, TMYMSML is more versatile, funny, and appealing 

These corporate matches are rather interesting. I think TMYMCSL is probably funnier and appeals to children a bit more in that sense, but something more comforting like a doll would probably do better with a spokesperson like Flo. She is just so much more versatile creatively as you can spin her into all sorts of scenarios while TMTMCSL is one of those corporate meme types that has his shtick. Might have to go with Flo on this one.