Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 16260 Kid Flash vs. Mirror Master

Pizzaguy2995

Brave New World PT 3

Boom! Crash! Wham!

Superwoman was smashed back into the room courtesy of a hard punch from her adversary. The battered and bruised Crime Syndicate boss weakly tried to push herself up, only to collapse back onto the floor, completely KOed. Supergirl entered via the large hole in the wall, she was bruised and exhausted herself but nonetheless victorious.

“Your team are not good fighters Owlman,” The still nameless man informed the final Crime Syndicate member.

“Not against Kryptonians it would seem,” Owlman sardonically replied.

“Alright, ‘pants’ which one of you’s next?” The exhaustion in Supergirl’s voice betrayed how drained she was from the fight with the anti-Wonder Woman. 

“You fought like a true descendant of the House of El Kara. I’m sure Alura would have been proud of your spirit,” The pale faced stranger floated over to the super-heroine. 

“Just who are you? And if your Kryptonian why have your friend try to kill me?” Supergirl tensed up as the assumed Kryptonian got closer to her.

“You may call me H’el and while I might also be a lost child of Krypton, you shouldn’t presume that makes us friends,” H’el now towered over the Girl of Steel.

“I don’t, I just want to know which type to classify you as: are you an old rival of my uncle Jor-El out for revenge? An escaped Phantom Zone inmate bent on wanton destruction? Or just a maniac, drunk on his new powers and convinced that makes him a god?” Supergirl glared up at him.

“Let’s just say I was the part of Krypton that the ones like you tried to forget. The parts that you don’t dare tell the creatures of this planet about, especially the hybrid I saw you arrive here with.”

Whabooom!

The shockwave from Supergirl’s fist being caught by the pale Kryptonian’s open palm almost blew the observing Owlman over. As Supergirl struggled to free her caught hand, she didn’t notice H’el bringing his other hand up until-

Cruuunch!

Supergirl screamed in pain as she felt the muscles and bones on her elbow break under the force of another Kryptonian’s strength. As she crumbled to her knees in agony, H’el grabbed her around her throat and started squeezing. Struggling futilely against the firm hand choking her, Supergirl’s eyes turned red again but H’el placed his other hand over her eyes, smothering her heat vision. The heroines struggles grew weaker as the pressure around her neck and head was rapidly diminishing her ability to stay conscious.

“So your gonna kill her now then?”

“No... will spare her... she’ll die then...”

“Kara... Kara... Doc you gotta... Is she waking... Kara! Hey Kara!”

“Mr. Kent please calm down. Give her some space to breath.”

Blinking away the sleep from her eyes, Kara quickly became aware of the fact that she was in some form of hospital bed. Hearing the worried voices of Dr. Amelia Hamilton and Conner arguing in the background, she sat up a bit to get a better look of the room she now in.

“Easy Ms. Danvers! You’ve suffered a severe elbow fracture and a neck sprain! Please try not to move more then necessary!”

Kara frowned as she began to notice how wrapped up she was, not used to seeing herself so injured. Even on the very rare occasion something managed to seriously hurt her, she usually recovered by now. That man, H’el was what he called himself, who in Rao’s name was he and how did he know her family? 

“Kara what happened to you? Are you alright? What happened to the Crime Syndicate guys?” Conner Kent’s concerned looking face suddenly filled her vision.

“Conner I won’t ask again! Ms. Danvers doesn’t need you overwhelming her with questions right now!” Dr. Amelia Hamilton firmly tugged the worried man off his cousin.

“It’s fine Dr. Hamilton. You know that I’m tougher then most,” Kara smiled reassuringly at the doctor and her cousin. “Ultraman and Power Ring were dead by the time I got there. The guy who did it called himself H’el, I think he was Kryptonian but he was much stronger then any I’ve ever seen, maybe even stronger then Kal was. I don’t know why, but he didn’t seem happy to see other Kryptonians.”

“So you think he’s another General Zod type?” Conner asked.

“I think it’s a bit more complicated then that. Did you catch Johnny Quick?” 

“Don’t sound so worried cousin, that dumb British prick didn’t have a chance at outrunning Superboy,” Conner smugly answered.

“So you gonna tell her about how you went face first into the West River or shall I? Also the guy’s an Aussie, not a Brit Supey.”

Conner groaned in annoyance and Kara chuckled a bit at the man leaning against the doorway. The Flash, fastest man alive in a foot race and in a battle of wits.

“What are you even doing in Metropolis Wallace? Shouldn’t you be in Central City opening another Flash museum or something?” Conner snorted at the Scarlet Speedster.

“I was in the mood for some Metropolis burgers and milkshakes. Noticed that the poor man’s Flash was giving you the run around and figured you wouldn’t mind a team up,” Flash sipped on the last of his milkshake. 

“I could’ve handled it myself,” The Boy of Steel crossed his arms in discontent.

“Sure you could. After a few more dunks in the river of course,” Wallace R West III chuckled in amusement. Tossing his milkshake in the trash, Wallace zipped over next to Kara’s bed. “I’m sorry Kara. If I had known how outnumbered you were-“

“It’s fine Wallace really, Girl of Steel remember? I’ll shake this off soon, but what I’d like to know is what H’el’s plan is and whether we should be preparing for anymore attacks.”

“Maybe we should interrogate Johnny and Superwoman about what they know,” Flash suggested.

“I doubt they’d know anything, H’el seemed like the type who plays things close to his vest. Dr. Hamilton aside from the trans-dimensional device, was there anything else he took from the lab?”

“Nothing else was missing from the weapons storage, though quite a lot of experiments were badly damaged during the attack. I just hope the other STAR bases won’t be targeted next, we don’t have the security to handle anymore assaults,” Dr. Hamilton replied.

“Don’t worry Dr. H, we’ll have the Justice League keep an eye on the labs until we can figure out what this guy’s next move is. Woah Kara! I thought the Doctor said you shouldn’t be moving around,” Flash exclaimed as Kara slowly lifted herself up.

“I’ve done a scan on my body Wallace, my muscles and bones are already close to recovered.”

“Ms. Danvers as your doctor I must insist that we run our own tests on you, just to be certain you won’t suffer any lasting damage,” Seeing Kara already ready to argue, Dr Hamilton opted for a more familiar approach. “Kara please, it’ll let me rest easier. I promise it will only take a few hours tops.”

“Don’t worry coz, we’ll be able to pick up the slack in the meantime,” Conner’s smile of assurance was interrupted by a beeping from his pocket. Pulling out his phone Kon-El’s eyes went wide as he noticed the time. “Fuck me! I gotta get to New York before Cissie kills me!”

“Good luck at the exhibition match btw, assistant coach!” Flash waved to the departing Superboy.

“We’ve been over this Streaky! We’re co-coaching!” Conner called back as he left.

“Keep telling yourself that Supey,” Wallace snickered. “I’ll tell the rest of the League about the plan, you can join in once Dr. H clears you.”

“Alright, fine. Just make sure to remind the team that were dealing with a rogue Kryptonian.”

“So anyway, that’s why I won’t be able to make it to the exhibition. I’m sorry guys,” The speedster hero explained to his face timed iPhone.

“Don’t worry about it! We heard a little bit about the S.T.A.R labs attack from Superboy,” Dawn Allen spoke from his iPhone screen.

“Yeah, though Arrowette almost bit his head off for being late first,” Don Allen chuckled next to his twin sister.

“So how have the starting rounds gone? You guys keeping pace with the Titans?” Wallace idly asked, keeping watch over the Central City branch of S.T.A.R. labs from a few blocks down.

“Yeah it’s been pretty neck and neck all night: Don and me helped the team dominate the obstacle course and hostage rescue scenario. But the Titans had us beat during the criminal investigation and sea monster attack scenario,” Dawn explained.

“Eh they got lucky is all. We’ll toast them during the exhibition matchup, Bart taught me a new move that’ll take them out before they can even blink!” Don eagerly bragged. “He calls it the Cyclone Storm and how it works is that I start-“

Flash yawned as he half listed to young Don describing his new move. Dusk was starting to creep over Central City and so far he hadn’t seen any sign of trouble at the S.T.A.R. laboratory. He was frankly bored out of his mind. In fact the flock of pigeons flying over the laboratory right now was the most interesting thing he had seen all night. 

WHRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Wallace rubbed his eyes to make sure he didn’t mistake what he saw. The whole flock of pigeons had suddenly vanished! And for a brief moment, the front half of the S.T.A.R. laboratory seemed to flutter and ripple, like a small pond of water after you dropped a pebble into it!

“Wally? Hey were you not paying attention?” Don indignantly asked.

“Gotta go guys, I think I’ve been played!”

“Wally?-“ Dawn’s voice briefly called out before the Scarlet Speedster hung up.

Bolting over to the laboratory, Flash stood before the seemingly unassuming building in silent contemplation. Raising one hand up, Flash slowly push his hand forward until he felt something akin to a heavy fog, you could feel it but then it quickly dissipated before your touch. As another ripple resonated across the image of the S.T.A.R. lab, the lightning quick hero quickly realized that this was a hologram.

Passing through the illusion, Flash came across a startling sight; a whole group of what appears to be military contractors, dressed in all black tactical gear, and armed with some pretty high tech weaponry. The mercs appeared to have been in the middle of loading up several items from the laboratory when Flash appeared and both hero and mercenaries alike froze in shock at seeing each other.

“Well not quite as bad as walking in on your parents doing the sacred act, but pretty damn close.”

The mercs opened fire on the superhero, but they might as well have been trying to shoot air! Blitzing over, under, and around the various mercs and their bullets, Wallace knocked most of them out before stopping to interrogate one who looked like he was the leader.

“Alright buddy save yourself some trouble and- aaarrrgh!”

Wallace ducked to the side a little too late and felt a painful, stinging sensation graze across his arm. He managed to launch himself over a nearby desk to take cover from this mysterious new assailant.

“Get the goods out of here! I’ll take care of Flash Junior!”

A golden portal suddenly opened up in the lab with a loud boom! As the mercenaries that were still conscious quickly pushed several boxes through the portal, Flash tried to stop them but several more laser shots forced him back into cover. As the final merc went through the portal, it closed with another boom, seemingly leaving the wing-tipped hero alone.

“Should have taken the night off Baby Flash! Would have saved you a lot of trouble!” 

The voice seemed to be coming from all around the research room. Looking around the barren room, seeing the numerous windows all around him, Wallace had an epiphany of who he was dealing with.

“Evan McCulloch! Didn’t know you were still in the game Evan! Or that you expanded your business to outside our solar system!” Flash carefully peeked around the desk he took cover behind.

“Just last year I was out of the game Baby Flash! Then the economy tanked and I was one of the poor blokes who got laid off! That’s what I get for trying to go straight!” Another shot rang out, just missing the hero’s head.

“You could have tried getting another job! We went through a lot of trouble getting your record expunged after the war!” The Flash exclaimed.

“And you did that out of the kindness of your bloody hearts did ya? Not because you used us Rogues as fookin’ canon fodder against those fookin’ alien shites? That it’s your way of justifying sending Snart, Rory, and Digger to be fookin’ eaten alive!” The enraged Scottish voice echoed throughout the room.

“Your not the only one who lost friends during the war McCulloch! Barry died fighting side by side with the Rogues!”

“And he got a fookin’ eight foot tall statue in the middle of Centennial Park! Wanna know how many wankers still spit on me even after I fought a bloody alien invasion force for their ungrateful arses?” 

“Well your not gonna change their minds if you go down this path. C’mon McCulloch, selling weapons to what I’m assuming to be hostile alien forces? Your better then this! Barry believed you were better then this!”

“Fuck Barry Allen! One way or another I’m getting the payday I’m owed! And I’ll kill anyone who gets in my way Baby Flash!”

This is the Prime Earth version of Wallace West, taking on the Evan McCulloch version of Mirror Master. Their in a circular office room with glass windows all over the walls.

Sorry if the image of the original Kid Flash Wally West confuses people. If I could upload the Prime Earth version of Wallace West I would!

Yeah for those of you wondering, I’m introducing H’el slightly different then how he was first introduced in the H’EL on Earth storyline. I figured since he’s one of the lesser known villains it would be okay if I made some tweaks to his character and how he is introduced.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - SSJRuss
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - RakaiThwei

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.00 Total Combined Score
14.00 / 3 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Kid Flash: 2