Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

8:11 - The Punisher vs. Nightcrawler

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 11

The Punisher

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Punisher at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Nightcrawler

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nightcrawler at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Tiny Island

I'm positive these two know of each other and have interacted in some capacity, but I can't find a direct fight between the two of them. Punisher does have a shot here, because he's fast enough to keep up with the likes of Wolverine and Daredevil, but as it stands right now, I think Nightcrawler has the edge, although Punisher's superior arsenal and knowledge of Nightcrawler's powers might give him an edge here

Sorry to double post, but the more I look into it, the more I'm not so certain that Nightcrawler does have the advantage. Feats like this show that the Punisher is very good at reading fast opponents and predicting how they're going to move. He can accurately shoot and kill 4 people based purely on the sounds they make without looking at them, he can raise and aim in the time it takes for lightning to crack, literally lightning-quick reflexes, he can quickly and accurately locate a sniper, and he can dodge Spider-Man by just the sound of his swinging, so he might be able to do the same for Nightcrawler. He's also incredibly durable, so he could definitely take a beating from Nightcrawler while he learned his pattern, and then take him out with a well-placed shot as he comes back from a jump.

I would think the enclosed space would help The Punisher more. Nightcrawler isn’t going to be able to vary attacks as much, and Frank can react to Spider-Man, Daredevil, etc and should be able to land some hits. 

Nightcrawler is able to teleport out of the way of a bullet after the shot is fired, and teleports quickly enough to clown the likes of X-23. He should be able to take out the Punisher before he gets tagged.

Hell, NC could just teleport Frank a few miles out in the Ocean and call that game.

• Like 1