Slot: The Team's Wacky Racer
Season Wins: 6
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mach Five at Wikipedia
Official Site: Shueisha

Battle Terrain
Auto Racing Challenge: Demolition Derby

The 007 car has a variety of gadgets, machine guns, smoke screen, oil slick, tire slashers, that actually give it a really good chance in a demolition type environment. 

it has good offensive and defensive gadgets. I think it can do damage.

I think these two are pretty even in terms of gadgets and such, but the Mach Five just roars ahead with speed and maneuverability. Whether you think of this as a race to a finish line or just which car is left standing, the Mach Five should come out on top.

This is probably the only challenge where I think the Aston Martin would win, but I do think it has more gadgets and better defenses specifically designed for vehicular combat. The Mach Five, from what I remember, mostly had gadgets as a means of using them in a race

2 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

The DB5 is a sitting duck relative to the Mach Five.

It doesn't need to be fast, just durable. Mach Five would still be dealing damage to itself by ramming into the Aston Martin, thanks to physics and all that.

1 hour ago, Magnamax said:

007’s has a battering ram as well

19 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

It doesn't need to be fast, just durable. Mach Five would still be dealing damage to itself by ramming into the Aston Martin, thanks to physics and all that.

What I mean is the Mach Five can avoid damage from the DB5 and choose its engagements, and thereby better utilize its tools to win.

The DB5 is formidable, but the dirt track puts it at a clear disadvantage.

1 hour ago, Bergy_Berg said:

By the way, here's the Mach Five crashing through rocks,  also here it is taking out helicopter blades with no harm to the vehicle, and here it is fully resisting machine guns.

The Mach Five has incredibly high durability, the DB5 may not even be able to damage it at all.

Gotta say, those machine gun guys are terrible shots.  I mean, his fat melon head was right there!

Anyways, the feats defy logic, physics and reason but I guess its cannon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

By the way, here's the Mach Five crashing through rocks,  also here it is taking out helicopter blades with no harm to the vehicle, and here it is fully resisting machine guns.

The Mach Five has incredibly high durability, the DB5 may not even be able to damage it at all.

That machine gun feat really doesn't work in your favor. We see like three shots connect, and the ones that do visibly mark the car. If those guys didn't suck at shooting, the Mach Five might very well have gotten destroyed

45 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That machine gun feat really doesn't work in your favor. We see like three shots connect, and the ones that do visibly mark the car. If those guys didn't suck at shooting, the Mach Five might very well have gotten destroyed

Um, no. If that were the case Speed Racer would be bleeding out. They literally shoot the door right where he's sitting.

Look, bullets don't matter. They just do nothing. Hell, lave does nothing. The DB5 is screwed, the Mach Five is apparently invulnerable to damage.

Which I agree is kinda ridiculous, but there it is.

9 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Um, no. If that were the case Speed Racer would be bleeding out. They literally shoot the door right where he's sitting.

Look, bullets don't matter. They just do nothing. Hell, lave does nothing. The DB5 is screwed, the Mach Five is apparently invulnerable to damage.

Which I agree is kinda ridiculous, but there it is.

My point was that the car is visibly dented, meaning that enough bullets would be able to destroy it

Those other gifs you posted definitely change that though lol. It's like a toon-force car.