Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

8:10 - Hellboy vs. Sub-Zero

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 10

Hellboy

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hellboy at this Wiki
Official Site: Dark Horse Comics

Sub-Zero

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sub-Zero at this Wiki
Official Site: Midway

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: New York City

I mean, sure he might be able to deal with Sub-Zero's ice, but Sub-Zero has a massive skill advantage over Hellboy when it comes to actual 1v1 fights. Furthermore, if Sub-Zero freezes him, Hellboy is done for. There's no retroactively burning through the ice, you're just frozen until Sub-Zero breaks your brittle body into pieces. I fail to see how Hellboy deals with being frozen, even though he can deal with Sub-Zero throwing ice at him.

9 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I mean, sure he might be able to deal with Sub-Zero's ice, but Sub-Zero has a massive skill advantage over Hellboy when it comes to actual 1v1 fights. Furthermore, if Sub-Zero freezes him, Hellboy is done for. There's no retroactively burning through the ice, you're just frozen until Sub-Zero breaks your brittle body into pieces. I fail to see how Hellboy deals with being frozen, even though he can deal with Sub-Zero throwing ice at him.

Canonically, Sub-Zero's freezing attack is a relatively slow and easy to dodge projectile, and many characters far weaker than Hellboy, like Ferra and Tor, and able to break out of the ice without being killed or substantially hurt by it. 

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Canonically, Sub-Zero's freezing attack is a relatively slow and easy to dodge projectile

I mean Hellboy has been tagged many times before by things slower moving than that.

5 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

like Ferra and Tor, and able to break out of the ice without being killed or substantially hurt by it. 

Seems like he's just trying to buy time, I don't mean the ice itself kills people but rather him punching people apart after freezing them.

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I mean Hellboy has been tagged many times before by things slower moving than that.

Seems like he's just trying to buy time, I don't mean the ice itself kills people but rather him punching people apart after freezing them.

I think I misspoke in my original post regarding the "Freezing and shattering" thing. My point is that that's not something Sub-Zero has canonically done as far as I can tell. He could do it, but he doesn't use his powers that way. And yeah, Hellboy has been tagged by slower attacks for sure, but he's also dodged faster ones, so he has a good shot at not getting hit 

13 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I think my point was that this tier of Hellboy has hellfire manipulation, so the ice would be negated before it even gets to him. Pey already made a point on how sub zero usually uses slow-moving ice attacks, rather than freezing people solid. 

Skill is probably in Sub Zero’s favor but speed is relatively close and striking power and durability feats are on Hellboy’s side.