Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

8:7 - Master Chief vs. Scarlet Spider

SEASON 8, ROUND 7

Master Chief

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Master Chief at this Wiki
Official Site: Bungie

Scarlet Spider

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Scarlet Spider at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Dagobah

I honestly think the Vs Battle Wiki undersells Chief's armor quite a bit. It survived a fall from space with no damage, didn't it? 

In any case, Chief is gonna have a massive uphill battle here. The environment isn't great for him, and he's physically outclassed, although again I would argue his durability with the armor is incredibly high. He can't really just spray and pray because of the environment. He's a very tactically minded soldier though, and is used to fighting things far bigger and stronger than himself. It's possible he could get a few wins out of ten, but unless someone has something I'm not thinking of I think it favors Scarlet Spider

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I honestly think the Vs Battle Wiki undersells Chief's armor quite a bit. It survived a fall from space with no damage, didn't it? 

In any case, Chief is gonna have a massive uphill battle here. The environment isn't great for him, and he's physically outclassed, although again I would argue his durability with the armor is incredibly high. He can't really just spray and pray because of the environment. He's a very tactically minded soldier though, and is used to fighting things far bigger and stronger than himself. It's possible he could get a few wins out of ten, but unless someone has something I'm not thinking of I think it favors Scarlet Spider

You're pretty much right about all of it, although I feel like the terrain goes against both of these characters to an extent. It doesn't allow Spider-Man to fully abuse his agility, albeit I guess he doesn't need to cause he still physically outclasses Master Chief. As long as the Scarlet Spider doesn't somehow get stuck in the mud, he should have this.

Agree with the discussion so far. Master Chief would have a tough go of fighting a Spider character, though in an equal terrain I'd give him almost a 5/10 wins. Scarlet Spider has a lot to work with in terms of terrain and will make it really hard for Chief to hit him. His weapons can clear some of the trees, but Scarlet won't have much trouble with that anyway. His precog is hard to beat and he can dodge all of Chief's attacks. Scarlet Spider takes this at least 6/10.