Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

8:7 - Venom vs. Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

SEASON 8, ROUND 7

Venom

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Venom at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) at this Wiki
Official Site: D.C Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Ice Planet Hoth

Does Cass NORMALLY carry any sonic or fire based weaponry that would knock the symbiote off its host?

I emphasize normally because we can't assume prep time (with prep the Bat family is way over this tier), so either she carries powerful enough items on the regular or she doesn't.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Does Cass NORMALLY carry any sonic or fire based weaponry that would knock the symbiote off its host?

I emphasize normally because we can't assume prep time (with prep the Bat family is way over this tier), so either she carries powerful enough items on the regular or she doesn't.

The Bat family utility belt usually packs incendiary weapons like plastique and thermite in addition to other explosives as well as ultrasonic transmitters, going off the standard list of a wikia. Couldn't find a specific one for Cass though.

What I found with Cassandra:

Like the other members of the Bat-Clan, Cassandra also wore a yellow pouched utility belt, which contained grappling hooks, batarangs, mini-explosives, tracking devices, a hand-held computer, binoculars, plasti-cuffs, and smoke pellets. However, Cassandra rarely used any of these devices during her career as Batgirl

1 minute ago, Magnamax said:

Small explosives aren’t going to be enough to separate the symbiote, and I can’t find anything that confirms she carries a bigger sonic/flame weaponry.

I did, though as a general utility belt armament, and it's not just small explosives.

1 minute ago, C.T. said:

I did, though as a general utility belt armament, and it's not just small explosives.

“Cassandra seldom uses the tools in her belt, and at one point realizes that she doesn't even know what she carries inside the pouches.” Per the vs battles entry on Bat Utility Belts.

I don’t think see a lot of reason why the belt is going to make a difference.  

It's widely accepted that Spider-man level threats are outside of the realm of what the Batfamily can deal with with no prep. I understand Cassandra Cain is the best martial artist of the bunch, but that honestly might work against her here. She's less adept at using tools based on what Magnamax said, and that will cost her when her opponent is stronger, faster, and more durable than her. 

• Like 2

I reckon Venom won't be that bothered by any of Cassandra's fancy flips and such, considering he can take on Spider-Man's best hits and survive. Not to mention that if he's on his A-Game, Cassandra might not be able to even land a hit on him due to him being unimaginably fast, as well as being faster than Cassandra on an average basis. Speaking of snow gear, how heavy would that be approximately? Would Cassandra be slowed down at all by the extra gear?

Yeah, can't argue with physical superiority on Venom's part but if she's forced to use the gear she has on account of her usual approach not working, she could manage to win. Though as far as snowgear goes, I don't think it would slow her down any significant degree given she's strong enough to crack through windows made of solid quartz and such.