Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

8:6 - Storm vs. Smaug

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 6

Storm

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Storm at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Smaug

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Smaug at this Wiki
Official Site: J.R.R. Tolkien

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Ice Planet Hoth

The environment definitely favors Storm. Much like with Esdeath, it's a matter of if she can play keep away and pelt Smaug with small but meaningful hits without getting tagged herself. She's faster in combat but her flight speed is much slower, which makes this tough. Smaug might actually get this one

I could actually see Storm keeping Smaug at bay (or at least distract him) with various whirlwinds and other weather, and then using both her own powers and the climate to at least lower his body temperature enough to make him virtually immobile.

Yeah, comic book storm is a lot faster than what the movies ever showed. I don't see Smaug keeping up and seeing how harsh the environment already is, I think I have to go with Storm on this one.

1 hour ago, Marvel Man said:

Yeah, comic book storm is a lot faster than what the movies ever showed. I don't see Smaug keeping up and seeing how harsh the environment already is, I think I have to go with Storm on this one.

I'm not so sure comic book Storm is faster than Smaug. Her attacks are fast, but her flying speed is actually relatively slow. I'm no expert on the character, but reading both the Vs. Battle Wiki (which I think actually lowballs her flight speed) and her Respect Threads, her flight speed isn't all that fast, and Smaug's is stated to be pretty substantially higher, meaning her can certainly catch her

7 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm not so sure comic book Storm is faster than Smaug. Her attacks are fast, but her flying speed is actually relatively slow. I'm no expert on the character, but reading both the Vs. Battle Wiki (which I think actually lowballs her flight speed) and her Respect Threads, her flight speed isn't all that fast, and Smaug's is stated to be pretty substantially higher, meaning her can certainly catch her

How fast is Smaug suppose to be? I never got around to watching the movies but in the book he wasn't really forced into a race with anything.

As far as Storm goes, she's been able to keep up with some pretty fast characters herself, not to mention her top speeds. And that's without bringing in a good snowstorm for cover or anything like that.