Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

8:6 - Saitama vs. Human Torch

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 6

Saitama

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Saitama at this Wiki
Official Site: ONE

Human Torch

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Tectonic (Medium-High Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Human Torch at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: R'lyeh

5 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Saitama's care free attitude may actually help him keep his cool in this terrain.

And speaking of keeping things cool, Saitama is gonna snuff out the human torch!

This is one that I'm genuinely not sure about. Doesn't Human Torch have an AoE blast that's as hot as a supernova? Saitama has never survived anything near that hot if that is how hot he can get

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

This is one that I'm genuinely not sure about. Doesn't Human Torch have an AoE blast that's as hot as a supernova? Saitama has never survived anything near that hot if that is how hot he can get

Supernova pops him into tier 5, can't be used.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

What's the hottest thing Saitama has survived? I don't doubt that he's had something on the level of Human Torch burn him before, but I need proof nonetheless.

I don't think he has fought any opponent that specifically manipulated heat, but I'm sure I'm probably wrong there. None come to mind immediately though. 

I'm going to just say that while I understand that Saitama technically doesn't break the rules for the category he's definitely not tier 6 and probably shouldn't have been allowed in. It is what it is, I'm not mad about it, I just think he's the kind of character that doesn't belong in these matches, especially at such a low tier

Just now, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Saitama: 4
Human Torch: 7

I genuinely am curious as to why people don't at least state their cases so you can at the very least debate something, like based solely on the comments in this thread I would think Saitama would easily have it.

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I genuinely am curious as to why people don't at least state their cases so you can at the very least debate something, like based solely on the comments in this thread I would think Saitama would easily have it.

Yeah, even though I don't like Saitama in these kinds of matches, I definitely think he should have won. How did this happen?

I'm gonna take a breath and not get too annoyed, since this is about having fun and all, but I can't help but be a little irked. There's no argument made for the Human Torch, but I guess being a comic book character is enough for the win.

Oh well.