Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

8:5 - Officer Rick Grimes vs. John Connor

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 5

Officer Rick Grimes

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Officer Rick Grimes at this Wiki
Official Site: Image Comics

John Connor

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Connor at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Battle Terrain
Survival Challenge: The Life of Pi Scenario

Neither has specific experience with this, but Rick has better experience with general survival training. Over the course of the comics, he has had to do things like scavenge for food, find water sources, build things to get water, etc., so he would do better in this specific challenge

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Rick has an even easier time because he has experience with Shiva the tiger, which would help him befriend or at least live with the tiger on the boat

John Conner is a problematic character in this slot.  Depending on the version of John Conner, he is ostensibly NOT a survivor.

The photo is John Conner from Terminator 3 - and that version of the character technically survived, but was a real deadbeat character who only made it because of Arnie.

I mean, really, you could say that the only reason Conner ever survives is because of Arnie or his kick-ass mom Sarah Conner.

I give John zero chances of surviving the initial run-in with the tiger, here. 

Skynet smiles...

6 hours ago, Fox said:

John Conner is a problematic character in this slot.  Depending on the version of John Conner, he is ostensibly NOT a survivor.

The photo is John Conner from Terminator 3 - and that version of the character technically survived, but was a real deadbeat character who only made it because of Arnie.

I mean, really, you could say that the only reason Conner ever survives is because of Arnie or his kick-ass mom Sarah Conner.

Skynet smiles...

Turn this into a John Connor roast. I'm down for that.

6 hours ago, Fox said:

Skynet smiles...

Oh damn you went all in. Voting for Rick Grimes.

I know this might go against my guy, but I am gonna push back it a little on this John Connor slam dunk we've got going on. In the overall Terminator canon he's actively being sought out by an army of unstoppable killing machines. He is definitely a survivor and not a bad pick for this slot, in my opinion. Just not great for this particular category