Slot: The Team's Wacky Racer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Egg Booster at this Wiki
Official Site: Sega

Battle Terrain
Auto Racing Challenge: Pikes Peak

The Egg Boster comes from Team Sonic racing, which I've never played.

I believe that racers go one at a time to see who can run it fastest.  It's extremely dangerous and trying to pass on that road would be suicidal.  As it is a few racers have died climbing the hill.

Supporting the Interceptor since it just seems the more muscular vehicle here.

The Egg Booster is a bit different than Doctor Eggman's other cars and vehicles, as it is meant more for actual racing than fighting against Sonic and Co.

The stats on the Booster indicate that it possesses high acceleration and a fairly decent sense of handling, but only possesses moderate boosting, defenses and top speed.

What this means in a race, is that the car is should actually handle turns and curves pretty well in spite of how Eggman's vehicles usually perform, however it won't start out being the fastest car out there.

Its acceleration will increase over time, and can make its speed much faster when needed, but it would have take some time to get it to that point, withwhich in that aspect that Interceptor could probably tag it.

But, in spite of this, I do believe it must have some decent amount of speed, as Sonic and his friends ultimately wouldn't race against it or with it, if it didn't, or rather, Sonic and his friends tend to like or prefer things to be quite fast.

2 hours ago, Fox said:

The Egg Boster comes from Team Sonic racing, which I've never played.

I believe that racers go one at a time to see who can run it fastest.  It's extremely dangerous and trying to pass on that road would be suicidal.  As it is a few racers have died climbing the hill.

Supporting the Interceptor since it just seems the more muscular vehicle here.

Team Sonic Racing is actually more like a typical Mario Kart racer, with the addition of the other team mates, a trio in all cases anyway, working with each other to increase their place in a race, and achieve a win as a team.

It's a pretty standard racing game, but with the team aspect making it a tad different from most.