Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

8:3 - Claire Dearing vs. Sidney Prescott

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 3

Claire Dearing

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Claire Dearing at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal Pictures

Sidney Prescott

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sidney Prescott at this Wiki
Official Site: Dimension Films

Battle Terrain
Survival Challenge: The Life of Pi Scenario

52 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Claire might have a slight edge from her Jurassic World experience. 

I was thinking the same thing. She has some experience that kind of applies. Though I don't like her as a character I will say she wins this match.

Before y’all give it to Claire because of her supposed experience with animals remember, before the first film she’d only see the dinosaurs from the other side of the glass and she’d only regarded them as assets or tools to make money off of. Even after the first film, I don’t recall seeing her as that much of an expert on them, that was more Owens forte then hers. As a character Sidney seemed far more adaptable and better able to think on her feet, so I’d say she’s be far better at adapting to the weirdness of the situation and thinking of more creative ways to survive them.

10 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Before y’all give it to Claire because of her supposed experience with animals remember, before the first film she’d only see the dinosaurs from the other side of the glass and she’d only regarded them as assets or tools to make money off of. Even after the first film, I don’t recall seeing her as that much of an expert on them, that was more Owens forte then hers. As a character Sidney seemed far more adaptable and better able to think on her feet, so I’d say she’s be far better at adapting to the weirdness of the situation and thinking of more creative ways to survive them.

Yeah, I agree with this. She has some experience with animals, and I didn't see the second Jurassic World movie, but she was pretty helpless on her own in that first movie. There's no way she would know how to get water, for example. I don't really think Sidney would either, but of the two, I give Sidney better chances of surviving longer

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

But, why exactly?

If we're being 100% honest, It's a very slim margin, but my reasoning is that Prescott has had more experience with survival situations (4 movies as opposed to 2), her work as a crisis counselor means she would likely be more calm during such an event, and the fact that Claire (in Jurassic World, at least), had someone who did much of the heavy lifting of her survival for her. Granted, that last argument may apply to Sidney as well

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

and the fact that Claire (in Jurassic World, at least), had someone who did much of the heavy lifting of her survival for her. Granted, that last argument may apply to Sidney as well

Yeah, I was about to say. Randy brought the meta knowledge, Gale was the one with connections and investigative skills, and Dewey was, uh, he sure was a cop alright. She merely had to apply their knowledge for her own survival, but she's kinda alone now.

22 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Yeah, I was about to say. Randy brought the meta knowledge, Gale was the one with connections and investigative skills, and Dewey was, uh, he sure was a cop alright. She merely had to apply their knowledge for her own survival, but she's kinda alone now.

Dude, Claire relied on Owens a lot more then Sidney relied on Dewey, Randy, or Gale. Also Sidney had to fight and kill the enemies in her films personally. Blue the Raptor was the real final girl of the Jurassic World films.

4 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Dude, Claire relied on Owens a lot more then Sidney relied on Dewey, Randy, or Gale. Also Sidney had to fight and kill the enemies in her films personally. Blue the Raptor was the real final girl of the Jurassic World films.

But to be fair, Claire was dealing with ferocious fast and giant dinosaurs. Sidney in her movies was dealing with far more human threats. Ghostface in the movies has tripped over furniture, slipped on his own costume, been fended off with beer bottles and such. 

I know this would not apply in a life raft, but Claire was able to outrun a t-rex in high heels! Just kidding

I dont know. I feel it could go either way, but with Claire in the Fallen Kingdom movie, she does seem to at least have more experience with animals and creatures than Sydney