Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

8:2 - Black Panther vs. Alucard

UMPIRE

SEASON 8, ROUND 2

Black Panther

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Black Panther at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel

Alucard

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Urban (Low Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Alucard at this Wiki
Official Site: Geneon

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Bar Fight

This one would be a good, drawn out fight, but it's one that Black Panther simply can't win. If memory serves, his claws might have an anti-healing-factor property, but I would need evidence that this can work on demonic/vampiric foes to discount it against Alucard. Even if it does stop his natural vampire healing, Alucard absorbs Schrodinger at the end of the series, which grants him the power to exist as long as he's conscious of his own existence. As we see from Schrodinger, he doesn't "regenerate" in a traditional sense, but he's vaguely omnipresent and can simply appear somewhere else, or reappear where he was and continue fighting. Alucard's damage output would probably take a while to wear down on Black Panther's defenses, but eventually, he would be able to. Alucard is physically weaker in most categories, but that doesn't really matter with his insane durability, almost-instant regeneration, nigh-immortality, and large range of powers. While it would take a long time, and Black Panther is obviously a great fighter, he would eventually get worn down

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

If memory serves, his claws might have an anti-healing-factor property, but I would need evidence that this can work on demonic/vampiric foes to discount it against Alucard.

He regenerates from anti-healing factor items anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Dandyman's cards are laced with something that inhibits his regeneration, he makes mention of this, and then he regenerates anyway.

52 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

He regenerates from anti-healing factor items anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Dandyman's cards are laced with something that inhibits his regeneration, he makes mention of this, and then he regenerates anyway.

Lol I had forgotten about that.

Wow, a lot of anime characters really test the boundaries of "street level". 

If T'Challa had time to prepare for Alucard, he might be able to discover a way to beat him. But just being thrown into a bar fight? Nah.

18 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Wow, a lot of anime characters really test the boundaries of "street level". 

If T'Challa had time to prepare for Alucard, he might be able to discover a way to beat him. But just being thrown into a bar fight? Nah.

I don't think he's any less street tier than Deadpool, who is actually in a lower category despite also having an unbelievably broken healing factor. His Schrodinger shenanigans make him very hard to kill, but killing is far from the only way to win a fight 

On 3/17/2021 at 4:14 PM, Macklemore said:

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I just now realized why Anderson's healing factor stops working in his final fight. I always thought that was very strange, but Alucard summons Dandyman as a familiar and he hits him with a bunch of cards, so that would explain why he stops healing until he uses the nail to amp himself